Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A horrible Buckeye post on ElevenWarriors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 4,527

A horrible Buckeye post on ElevenWarriors

Dec 22, 2020, 10:17 AM

Read through elevenwarriors and one of the posts was "I want Josh Proctor to do to Lawrence what got done to Alex Smith. And I'm typically a pretty nice guy. "

Got to love them Ohio State fans rooting for a life altering injury

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are absolutely consumed with Clemson-hate on that board.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:22 AM

Our team and our coach are an obsession. It’s pretty amazing how emotional a fan base of a top national program gets when talking about our program. We stole their lunch money, kicked their dog...it’s bad.

null

If they think we stole their lunch money and kicked their

Dec 22, 2020, 10:24 AM

dog LAST year, then metaphorically speaking, we are going to make them homeless orphans this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This year we take their shopping cart?***

Dec 22, 2020, 10:41 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are absolutely consumed with Clemson-hate on that board.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to They are absolutely consumed with Clemson-hate on that board. ]

They are THE most privileged and entitled fan base in America. They get everything “given” to them BECAUSE THEY ARE OSU.

We don’t bow to them, don’t give 2 craps about their “privilege”. We believe in EARNED not given.

We are the polar opposite of OSU.

And we kick their butts.

This is why they hate us.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are absolutely consumed with Clemson-hate on that board.

Dec 22, 2020, 2:22 PM

Sorry for the fat finger TD. I’ll give you 2 TUs to make up for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A horrible Buckeye post on ElevenWarriors

Dec 22, 2020, 10:23 AM

They wouldn’t hate you if they didn’t fear you. Jealousy is a terrible thing

If OSU fans are big mad now, just wait...

Dec 22, 2020, 10:36 AM

Until after we push it in real hard and deep this time around... they won’t think we are “little” ole Clemson after that. ????

Message was edited by: hufferbilly®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If OSU fans are big mad now, just wait...

Nov 8, 2016, 3:21 PM

You’ve got it up there, now snap it off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 22, 2020, 10:43 AM

The Nut Necklaces rage and fearfulness come with history. They have not been able to win even one game against Clemson and we have defeated their perspective of history (Charlie Bauman)! I am sure that an organization that would hire Urban Meyer for 6 seasons and replace him with Woeful Ryan Day has no recourse but to resort to hate what they can't control or overcome. In the end it becomes self fulfilling prophecy. They defeat themselves.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:46 AM

I don't believe you. Your quote contains no profanity AND suggests a member of that forum has football knowledge not related to their own team. No way it came from their forum.

Dec 22, 2020, 11:01 AM

I decided to check out "Elven" Warriors. That guy needs some serious psychoanalysis. To their credit, almost all who responded called him out on it. That being said, they are and always will be OwHIneO State.

Go Tigers!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 22, 2020, 11:07 AM

huh, I would have thought they wished to go all Woody Hayes on us....

Dec 22, 2020, 11:50 AM

I swear "Eleven Whiners" is the definition of toxicity. I know we like to make fun of Ohio as a state on here because we are from the south but by just reading their messages it reminds me why we do. So classless. They have enough gall to say Dabo isn't a real man when their coach cries every time something doesnt go his way when he has won 0 playoff games. They are getting whats coming to them on Jan 1. They just don't know it yet

Who is Josh Proctor?

Dec 22, 2020, 12:11 PM

No, seriously, am I supposed to know who this is?

Re: Who is Josh Proctor?

Dec 22, 2020, 12:20 PM

Hes a back up that was forced into playing vs NW due to starter ahead of him being out due to covid

Dec 22, 2020, 12:17 PM

in reality Buckeye fans are pretty bad . they will spit on you ,fight with anyone who disses them and do think the world revolves around them ...kinda like Clemson coach Dabo .Maybe the most arrogant person i have ever met . Last year Dabo should still be tanking the refs for handing Clemson the game vs >ohio State and aside from the 31-0 beatdown , the other Clem v Ohio St games were classics that the better team lost quite honestly . I think this time will be something like 31-17 . another beatdown .but lets not lower ourselves to Buckeye level . Lets kick thier #### than move on to our #### beating that Bama will give us

Dec 22, 2020, 12:25 PM

Stupid nutstain...

How’s it feel to tell big brother how mad you are that your program will never beat the man, ??

Rent free ohioredneck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: A horrible Buckeye post on ElevenWarriors ]

You’re parents should really get that lead paint removed from the basement if they can’t stop you from eating the chips.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 12:30 PM

They still mfg, sell and use lead paint in Ohio hence the general deformed facial features Ohioans are known for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: A horrible Buckeye post on ElevenWarriors ]

1.) Dabo is not arrogant
2.) Your score prediction is pretty spot on (so congrats)
3.) Bama is not some world beater, and I personally have Clemson winning against them in the NCG by at least a margin of 14 points or better.

Dec 22, 2020, 12:38 PM

You’re fooling no one.

Dec 22, 2020, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: A horrible Buckeye post on ElevenWarriors ]

I will say when I was at Coastal Carolina I was lifeguard on the beach in the summers, those Ohio Girls always were known for being curvy and very pretty so I will give you nutz credit for something.

Dabo got them mad & we all know a mad team over reacts & try’s to do to much especially with only 6 games against incredible competition (lol)! I think Dabo may have just played a Head game without saying it.

They’ll have 3-4 targeting calls & many blown assignments plus they will tire out quickly.

Tigers by 25

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 22, 2020, 12:42 PM

45-13 will send them into the offseason with a bang

Dec 22, 2020, 12:48 PM

Those people are idiots and Clemson is living rent free . They are so arrogant but when you look at the scoreboard it says the Tigers are 4-0. Every time we beat them it crushes their soul . I mean if their so called best team in history last season couldn’t do it , it’s not happening this year either.
5-0 and Ohio St’s Daddy , GO TIGERS!

Replies: 24
| visibility 4,527
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic