Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If there were 20-30 plays you could change from last night..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,651

If there were 20-30 plays you could change from last night..

Jan 2, 2018, 12:19 PM

which would they be and why?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d only change 2, the two turnovers. Without those it’s

Jan 2, 2018, 12:22 PM

Still anyone’s game in the 4th.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the turnovers, and Cains dropped 3rd down to start game

Jan 2, 2018, 12:25 PM

We were getting killed in field position and had kind been shellshocked to start the game, and that catch could have given us a spark/momentum or atleast flipped the field. When he dropped it you just felt the air deflate out of us

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’d only change 2, the two turnovers. Without those it’s

Jan 2, 2018, 12:39 PM [ in reply to I’d only change 2, the two turnovers. Without those it’s ]

I agree, It wouldn't take 30 plays to change the outcome of that game. Take the turnovers out of question and have the offense make a few first downs to start the game and Bama doesn't even come close to scoring. Bama doesn't have a drive the entire game longer that 47 yards. their 3 TD's came off of a 46 yard drive, 27 yard drive, and a Pick six. Had the refs called the blantant pass interference play they probably would have had to settle for a FG on that drive as well. So just shifting field position to start the game the turnovers probably do not happen and Clemson would have won 6-0 or 6-3. Remember Dabo said this is the youngest team in college football. The best is yet to come. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

excellent question - since we averaged 15 to 20 plays

Jan 2, 2018, 12:26 PM

per qtr, i'm going with the first 7 offensive plays at beginning of each qtr. by my calculations, that puts me at 28 plays, which keeps me in 20-30 play threshold

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

my thoughts exactly***

Jan 2, 2018, 12:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

All of them***

Jan 2, 2018, 12:42 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,651
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic