Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC Refs from Bama-Miss St game under investigation?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

SEC Refs from Bama-Miss St game under investigation?

Nov 12, 2018, 10:13 AM

If its true, they should be. They got alil to obvious if you ask me in that game.

https://thespun.com/news/alabama-officials-sec-officiating?fbclid=IwAR0xa8CK6tG_FRK9zhPDC74qR9b8ViKpkA7EceyQpBxFAbBY_nyCQxxGTNM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama's Punishment Will Be 2 Quarters of No Ghost Calls***

Nov 12, 2018, 10:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC Refs from Bama-Miss St game under investigation?

Nov 12, 2018, 10:18 AM

Good!!! Helen Keller could have called a better game.

Satan probably chose Greg Stinkey as SEC Commissioner...***

Nov 12, 2018, 10:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If there is no conspiracy those guys, and the replay officials

Nov 12, 2018, 10:19 AM

did not help to put it to rest. The fact that the fumble in the first quarter wasn’t reviewed was a breakdown in officiating on the field and in the booth. When you have the people who are in place to keep tabs on the people on the field blowing calls, it makes you think there is some sort of agenda.

Re: If there is no conspiracy those guys, and the replay officials

Nov 12, 2018, 10:31 AM

Miss State could have thrown the challenge flag and they didn't. So they can blame themselves to a certain extent.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 10:39 AM

I agree that MSST messed this up... but the fact that bama wasn't in any hurry to get the next snap off told me all I needed to know...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 12:07 PM

MSST couldn’t help themselves out if a paper bag in that game. They had a legit chance in the game, but Fitzy couldn’t get his head in the game. It was painful to watch. I just want one team to show up, ready to play Bama and give them their A game. So far this season it’s been implosion after implosion.

"WE'RE BACK!!!"... Soon... Very soon.***

Nov 12, 2018, 12:24 PM

Nope, that was clearly a play that a review should have been

Nov 12, 2018, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: If there is no conspiracy those guys, and the replay officials ]

initiated by the booth. Plenty of time to do so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 10:20 AM

Lol being investigated by the SEC. Big punishment coming!!

Nov 12, 2018, 10:21 AM

From letting that fumble go on the opening drive to 2 TD's called back on the same drive was insane. Especially the phantom block in the back! I mean they pretty much had their mind made up Miss St wasn't allowed to score no matter what.

Money corrupts everything

Nov 12, 2018, 10:22 AM

The SEC has a strong (monetary) desire to 2 two teams in the playoffs again ... Georgia is lurking on the fringe.

Georgia was on the receiving end of some very generous calls on Saturday ... you have to watch the game early ... once Georgia got some separation, the officials didn't need to provide input.

It's funny there are certain teams that seem to always be on the positive end of controversial calls. Watch some UNC basketball.

Heck ... I think Clemson has gotten more calls than they usually do ... ACC wants money too.

I fully didn't expect to get that holding call on Bryant (good acting job by #7 by the way).

If you think money has nothing to do with officiating, then you've probably got a lot of and in your ears and nose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Money corrupts everything

Nov 12, 2018, 10:28 AM

Nothing will happen here. The SEC knows that Alabama is their golden goose and they won't let anything tarnish that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Money corrupts everything ]

SEC/ ESPiN wants two SEC superpowers; Bama and UGA. They will brag about all the SEC teams but right now it is only 2 they really care about.

Nov 12, 2018, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Money corrupts everything ]

Our D-line has to act and sell it when they get held, the ACC Refs have only missed about 400 calls the first half the season. I'm not going to feel bad about any holding call against teams we play with only getting 2 in 8 games.

Nov 12, 2018, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Money corrupts everything ]

Could you imagine the crowd if the ACCCG was Pitt and BC? I expected better calls than we received.

The ONLY reason we got that holding call was....

Nov 12, 2018, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Money corrupts everything ]

It was the next play after the terrible muffed punt missed call. They were immediately trying to make amends.

They're either cheaters or incompetent.

Nov 12, 2018, 11:13 AM

Either way they should never call another college football game.

Nov 12, 2018, 12:04 PM

I hope they dig, you can go on and on and on about the no calls or the phantom calls (block in the back on the MSU TD being the most blatant I saw)... the punching in an earlier game... Saban has something on these guys...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ACC has the absolute worst officials in the game...

Nov 12, 2018, 12:18 PM

Why has noone ever investigated them.

Maybe they're just grossly incompetent rather than corrupt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 12, 2018, 12:57 PM

Not a news worthy source ... at all. But as a Georgia fan, that lurks on TNet, I can tell you that we are seeing more leniency for Alabama.

The fact the SEC was asked to review is not out of the norm. Nothing will come of it. One of the worst cases of the SEC turning its back came the year Nick Fairly blatantly assaulted Aaron Murray. They want Auburn and Cam Newton in the MNC game so bad they could look at the video and say they “saw nothingggg”.

Nov 12, 2018, 1:02 PM

James Carville is gonna like this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACC officials need to learn from SEC. Always protect the cash cow

Nov 12, 2018, 1:20 PM

ACC already knows this in basketball so it’s time to do the same in football.

Nov 12, 2018, 1:35 PM

I have said it for the past 2 or 3 years that because of new rule changes like targeting opened the door for officials to be on the take.

The Bama story is just an eye opener but I would like to see the FBI investigate college officials with the same energy and determination they are doing in basketball.

Replay officials are just as bad as many officials on the field. One thing is for sure the targeting call can be used to manipulate point spreads. This is why being able to gamble on college football is a bad decision. Bad people will go to any links to make money. I would not want to be a college official in football or basketball.

Go back and watch the playoff game between Clemson and Bama. 4 or 5 bad calls against Clemson took us out of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic