Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"You got to give Biden/Harris some grace"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

"You got to give Biden/Harris some grace"

Jan 20, 2021, 3:28 PM

no, no we don't. DJT got zero grace from moment one. All those saying such things need to just stop that nonsense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "You got to give Biden/Harris some grace"

Jan 20, 2021, 3:29 PM

Dude go do a bong rip or eat a gummy, let your blood pressure down some

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTY***

Jan 20, 2021, 4:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

Jan 20, 2021, 3:30 PM

or not

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Jan 20, 2021, 3:31 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh huh

Jan 20, 2021, 3:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This aged nicely ... lol ... you can keep your

Jan 20, 2021, 3:54 PM

Witch doctor

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this were about who has made the stupidest memes,

Jan 20, 2021, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Uh huh ]

all bets are off.

In this case, one side spent the entire four years using legal means, often in an illegal way, to nullify an election. I don't know how we return back from that. If that discussion turns into "Yeah, but you said/did that other thing first", we can't come back from it. Israel and Arabs justify their next action by exactly that logic, both thinking they are right.

I you and I would agree that somebody has to say, "We shouldn't have done that", hoping the other will meet them there. That hasn't happened yet. Not looking for it to, to be honest.

Just a reminder: Did not vote for Trump either time.

Message was edited by: CUintulsa®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many times did Congress investigate Benghazi?

Jan 20, 2021, 4:12 PM

How long did Clinton spend in impeachment hell over his lie about an affair? Which started as a Whitewater investigation into Hilary.

So I get your point - but we're spending too much time arguing about who started it and not enough time moving on. Until everyone, all at once, decides to quit bitching about yesterday and start thinking about tomorrow the relationship will suffer. It's true in marriage and it's true in politics.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we can get people to agree that that is what all that was

Jan 20, 2021, 5:28 PM

rather that a high minded attempt to "save democracy", maybe we can start there.

Then benghazi thing deserved some investigation. But yes, we some time ago became about nullification. This one was a significant escalation.

Here's my post from Nov. 9, 2016

Jan 20, 2021, 3:34 PM

(I didn't wait until the inauguration.)

Congratulations. Not only is Trump our next president, but he will have a Republican legislature to cooperate with, and together they can install a conservative replacement for Justice Scalia on the Supreme Court, and probably more justices in the next few years.

As a result, Trump and the Republican Party will have primary control over our nation's polices for the foreseeable future.

This is a real victory.

Now, to those of you who did not vote for Trump:

When Obama became president, many Republicans made it their mission to see him fail. That was an unproductive, obstructionist, juvenile reaction to defeat. For that reason, I urge Trump's opponents not to follow that course.

When Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law, many Republicans made it their mission to repeal it. Over and over, knowing the votes weren't there, Republicans wasted time and tax dollars putting on a show of futile resistance. That was an unproductive, obstructionist, juvenile reaction to defeat. For that reason, I urge Trump's opponents not to follow that course.

Despite our differences, the American people share a core of common goals. Let us respect our new leadership and work with them to realize those goals. Where we disagree, let's disagree. But in the end, respect the process. Let us pursue not performances and rhetoric, but principles, values, and truth.

Thank you.

That said, we really ought to investigate whether Trump was born in America. I have people looking into his birth certificate, and you won't believe what they're finding.

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20419910

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This lasted, how long?***

Jan 20, 2021, 3:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I would suspect around the time Trump started acting like

Jan 20, 2021, 3:43 PM

a ####, so I'm assuming 11/10/2016.

Yeah, we get it.

Jan 20, 2021, 3:51 PM [ in reply to This lasted, how long?*** ]

You're going to try to justify being a dick. But it's not justified.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are so arrogant to think

Jan 20, 2021, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Here's my post from Nov. 9, 2016 ]

that I care what you said back 4 years ago. You have been one of the most vile P&R posters for the past year at least.

Dolt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you are so arrogant to think

Jan 20, 2021, 3:52 PM

Re: you are so arrogant to think

Jan 20, 2021, 3:54 PM [ in reply to you are so arrogant to think ]

You're a dick, we get it. The reason you don't care about my post from 4 years ago is because it disproves what you just wrote: "DJT got zero grace from moment one."

Again your arrogance is showing

Jan 20, 2021, 3:58 PM

you really think I am talking about you when I quoted what I heard on the newscast. This has nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.

Re: Again your arrogance is showing

Jan 20, 2021, 4:03 PM

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

You got owned. Bail out.***

Jan 20, 2021, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Again your arrogance is showing ]

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Peace. Peace, brothers. Kumbaya.***

Jan 20, 2021, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: you are so arrogant to think ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My bad.***

Jan 20, 2021, 4:03 PM

Yeah, but...

Jan 20, 2021, 5:33 PM [ in reply to you are so arrogant to think ]

Did he cheer on the overthrow of our government and the murder of Congressmen two weeks ago?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

If anyone needs it, they do. Whether to give it is good

Jan 20, 2021, 3:50 PM

subject. But after the past four years, for someone from the left to actually say such a thing is laughable.

Re: If anyone needs it, they do. Whether to give it is good

Jan 20, 2021, 4:11 PM

subject. But after the past four years, for someone from the left to actually say such a thing is laughable.

Well, the MSM was out to get TheRump from the start, right?
Well, TheRump bragged (falsely, it was easy to see from the Nat. Park Service photos) that his inauguration crowd was the largest ever. When this lie was made obvious, and stated to him, TheRump bragged (lied) about it again.
From those false brags came the Kellyanne Conway statement confirming his brag (lie) and his administration's fondness for "alternative facts," that is LIES!
Over the next 4 years, TheRump spewed more than 25,000 documented LIES; alternative facts to you cultists.
You would think that reasonable people would have seen enough of TheRump's LIES after the Jan 6 riot. But, Guiliani, Powell, Lin Wood, TheRump, and his family are still playing y'all for "suckers and losers," to use TheRump's characterizations of dead US soldiers (including John McCain) and his dumb cultists.
Keep giving him money as he laughs at y'all!!! Soon he will be in jail; but he will keep scamming y'all, even then. It's very SAD.

Re: If anyone needs it, they do. Whether to give it is good

Jan 20, 2021, 4:11 PM [ in reply to If anyone needs it, they do. Whether to give it is good ]

Well, the MSM was out to get TheRump from the start, right?
Well, TheRump bragged (falsely, it was easy to see from the Nat. Park Service photos) that his inauguration crowd was the largest ever. When this lie was made obvious, and stated to him, TheRump bragged (lied) about it again.
From those false brags came the Kellyanne Conway statement confirming his brag (lie) and his administration's fondness for "alternative facts," that is LIES!
Over the next 4 years, TheRump spewed more than 25,000 documented LIES; alternative facts to you cultists.
You would think that reasonable people would have seen enough of TheRump's LIES after the Jan 6 riot. But, Guiliani, Powell, Lin Wood, TheRump, and his family are still playing y'all for "suckers and losers," to use TheRump's characterizations of dead US soldiers (including John McCain) and his dumb cultists.
Keep giving him money as he laughs at y'all!!! Soon he will be in jail; but he will keep scamming y'all, even then. It's very SAD.

Jan 20, 2021, 4:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An eye for an eye something something.

Jan 20, 2021, 4:07 PM

We can't keep doing this.

Obviously we hold President Biden accountable for actions and policies, and let our voices be heard, but this non-stop attacking has to end at some point. It's unsustainable.

I'm not forgiving the non-stop barrage that Trump endured. It was shameless. But we cannot act like he didn't bring on a portion of it himself.

null

I'm just happy with someone, anyone, showing some

Jan 20, 2021, 4:08 PM

grace. Been missing it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 5:06 PM

manac,

The Biden administration doesn't give a flyingshitt whether YOU grant them some grace.

YOU, on the other hand, might be a bit happier if you could cut your indignation in half.

I think Jenny Cudd is looking for a boyfriend. Hers is going

Jan 20, 2021, 5:52 PM

to get sent back to Brazil, when he gets out of prison. Trying to overthrow the capitol of the country that gave you asylum will get him a one-way ticket. I think Jenny would like you.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic