Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If anyone has a reason to complain
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,554

If anyone has a reason to complain

Oct 16, 2017, 8:27 AM

So on Friday I bit the bullet and upgraded my 10+ year old Sony 42" to a new LG 55" 4K TV. All excited to watch my Tigers roar on my new TV, I was understandably less than pleased with the outcome. Now I could use this as a reason to act like I wanted the victory more than the players or coaches, I could do some Monday morning coaching or I could just remember all of the pleasure that these same Tigers have brought me over the years. Like all long-term relationships, there will be disappointments, get over it. I have no doubt that Dabo and the boys will once again bring me and my new TV many victorious weekend in the near and distant future. Go TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did you move it?

Oct 16, 2017, 8:29 AM

I had a 36 inch triniron and it took 4 of us to move it.

I feel srry for the old lady at goodwill who has to move it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: How did you move it?

Oct 16, 2017, 8:42 AM

I have one of those upstairs that I have been trying to give away to anyone that will come get it. I haven't come up with any plan better than to throw it out the upstairs window.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If anyone has a reason to complain

Oct 16, 2017, 8:30 AM

I think you found the one last bitc*ing point that TigerMaul hadn't thought of .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I'd put that thing on the curb for garbage man....

Oct 16, 2017, 9:01 AM

And then tmail me your address

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,554
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic