Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If a recruit really shouted f Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

If a recruit really shouted f Clemson

Dec 16, 2019, 10:45 AM

FGF would already have links/vids in multiple posts getting off to it. Sounds like a bad rumor.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s absurd.***

Dec 16, 2019, 10:48 AM

null

Re: If a recruit really shouted f Clemson- ok this is too

Dec 16, 2019, 10:48 AM

logical for Tnet. Maybe another forum would be best for you. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If a recruit really shouted f Clemson

Dec 16, 2019, 10:58 AM

Looked at Flowe's Instagram sit. Nope, Nada, No, Hello no, Non.

Dec 16, 2019, 11:01 AM

We really should not speculate until it is verified. Could hurt both parties.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you suggesting acting like adults? No fun in that!***

Dec 16, 2019, 11:32 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: If a recruit really shouted f Clemson ]

it never really seemed believable

Dec 16, 2019, 11:20 AM

Good point.

Slow play Dabo Swinney and Clemson at your own peril.

Dec 16, 2019, 11:21 AM

He always has a backup plan, which sometimes (Travis Etienne) turns out to be better than the original (Zamir somebody) plan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Slow play Dabo Swinney and Clemson at your own peril.

Dec 16, 2019, 11:30 AM

Ettiene and White were not in the same class. We got ETN because of Cordarrian Richardson decommitting or having his scholarship pulled.

The high school got caught fixing his grades. We backed off

Dec 16, 2019, 1:29 PM

at that point.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

If memory serves...

Dec 16, 2019, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Slow play Dabo Swinney and Clemson at your own peril. ]

Richardson initially enrolled at UCF where he played one year before transferring to Texas A&M.

From a performance standpoint, he really hasn't done much other than in the game against uof6c earlier this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: If memory serves...

Dec 16, 2019, 5:17 PM

Wasnt Maryland in there as well? Like before UCF? Not sure where he was going to get in at if looked at too hard.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Slow play Dabo Swinney and Clemson at your own peril.

Dec 16, 2019, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Slow play Dabo Swinney and Clemson at your own peril. ]

The ETN recruiting story has to be one of the best in CU history. We had a pretty good RB committed to us for almost a year and then late in the process backed off because of what happened at his highschool. We move in on ETN with just a month left until NSD and we get Clemson's all time leading TD leader and maybe rushing leader. Crazy how things work out. I could definitely see Trenton Simpson having a similar story before his career is over

You missed a big part of the ETN story.

Dec 16, 2019, 2:50 PM

We didn't even know who ETN was 4 weeks before signing day.

Nick Saban called Dabo and said, hey, we're full at RB with commits, but there is this kid in La y'all should reach out to.

Gotta thank Saban for that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did not know this - link thingy mayhaps ?***

Dec 16, 2019, 2:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Yup !!!

Dec 16, 2019, 3:49 PM [ in reply to You missed a big part of the ETN story. ]

I guess Saban figured he rather see Etienne at Clemson than LSU or Texas A&M.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You missed a big part of the ETN story.

Dec 16, 2019, 3:49 PM [ in reply to You missed a big part of the ETN story. ]

Yeah your right forgot about that part but i dont think it was Saban, it was one of their coaches that use to coach at Clemson. Cant remember his name

Yes it was Burton Burns

Dec 16, 2019, 4:19 PM

Not sure Nick would help us out like that

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes it was Burton Burns

Dec 16, 2019, 6:03 PM

Yes pretty sure you are correct, it wasn't saban but Burns, a staff member. Wonder if we ever sent him a commission check?

Re: You missed a big part of the ETN story.

Dec 16, 2019, 5:12 PM [ in reply to You missed a big part of the ETN story. ]

Burton Burns, I think...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ THIS ^^^^***

Dec 16, 2019, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Slow play Dabo Swinney and Clemson at your own peril. ]

Offering Wayne Gallman so we could get that Kimdeeecheee

Dec 16, 2019, 2:52 PM

fella is a pretty awesome Modern Day recruiting story, too.

Especially since Kimdeeecheeeee saved our program when he committed to us.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

And offering Adam Humphries

Dec 16, 2019, 2:54 PM

to get Charone Peake

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Maybe he shouted forever Clemson***

Dec 16, 2019, 11:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Forever to Thee Clemson

Dec 16, 2019, 2:50 PM

ywia

Dec 16, 2019, 3:23 PM

Where, pray tell, is THIS coming from?

Some idiot said he heard it on the radio

Dec 16, 2019, 3:54 PM

and came here to "check it out"

Dec 16, 2019, 4:36 PM

No way... In this day and age, if the video existed, it would be out. Even if it was a live stream, somebody would have captured and saved it.

Now, as for the rumors Flowe was badmouthing Clemson while at Miami in regards to it being boring, yeah, I could see that. He's just a young kid, maybe he was trying to show off, but regardless...It's true! Miami has much more entertainment value to offer and I see how some can see Clemson as relatively boring and in the middle of nowhere. There isnt much going on and that works out better for some kids, but others would hate it and be restless.

If glitz and nightlife are really that important, his best bet is just to stay home and go to USC. He can still get out of Upland (which is definitely not LA, as most people think of it) and Eugene isn't much of a step up from Clemson in that regard. At least we have Atlanta nearby. Eugene is certainly more of a city, but still pretty small and isolated (think Athens without Atlanta). I had fun the two times I went but it's hippie central and not for everyone.

Dec 16, 2019, 5:30 PM

CS73 said:

No way... In this day and age, if the video existed, it would be out. Even if it was a live stream, somebody would have captured and saved it.

Now, as for the rumors Flowe was badmouthing Clemson while at Miami in regards to it being boring, yeah, I could see that. He's just a young kid, maybe he was trying to show off, but regardless...It's true! Miami has much more entertainment value to offer and I see how some can see Clemson as relatively boring and in the middle of nowhere. There isnt much going on and that works out better for some kids, but others would hate it and be restless.

If glitz and nightlife are really that important, his best bet is just to stay home and go to USC. He can still get out of Upland (which is definitely not LA, as most people think of it) and Eugene isn't much of a step up from Clemson in that regard. At least we have Atlanta nearby. Eugene is certainly more of a city, but still pretty small and isolated (think Athens without Atlanta). I had fun the two times I went but it's hippie central and not for everyone.

CS73 said:

I travel there often. While technically Upland is not Los Angeles, effectively it is. It’s a couple of blocks north of Ontario which is most definitely in the greater Los Angeles footprint. Driving around that area you’d never know when you went from Ontario to Rancho Cucomonga, to Chino, to West Covina, to Pasadena, to Los Angeles. Now you can tell that some areas look better maintained or more run down, but unless you live there you don’t know the difference between Inglewood, Redondo Beach and Compton.

......Just like a San Fernando Valley native couldn’t differentiate between Cayce, Forest Acres and Eau Claire. It’s all Columbia.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic