Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If ND is allowed to play in the title game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,954

If ND is allowed to play in the title game

Jul 24, 2020, 10:43 PM

Do they have to pick a division to play out of?

Otherwise - how does this work?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

They would probably go to no division format, something

Jul 24, 2020, 10:47 PM

the rest of the league has been wanting for years so we could all play each other more. For some reason, it was too much to ask for the 14 true members, but if we need to do it to help Notre Dame, it can be done tomorrow.

Really starting to like the idea of a cancelled season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They would probably go to no division format, something

Jul 24, 2020, 11:15 PM

Am I missing something here,but why do we need to help Notre Dame?

Jul 25, 2020, 2:15 AM

ND is no different than a dog that bites you after you have fed him. He is nice and friendly until he gets what he wants, and ND is the exact same way. They are with you until they have got what they want, and then it's screw you. I would trust a mother Grizzly bear after I just killed her cub, more than I would trust ND to join the ACC with their FB after this coming season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2020, 2:29 AM

I would love for ND to fully join the ACC. It will only help the ACC reputation (for all people that only think of “historical” football schools) AND we can enjoy beating the brakes off of them for a loooooong time. I say let them in as soon as they are willing. My opinion doesn’t mean anything, but I can’t see how it would hurt the ACC.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2020, 11:33 PM

If ND actually joined the ACC with their FB, no doubt it would help the ACC if they didn't do what Miami and VT did after they join the ACC, and that was become mediocre as a FB school!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If ND is allowed to play in the title game

Jul 24, 2020, 10:49 PM

I probably wont watch football this year if the ACC caves in to this though I dont think they could make it to the title game

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2020, 11:56 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2020, 12:06 AM

Hopefully the only way this happens, is if ND throws their FB in with the ACC. If they're not wanting to that, sorry Charlie, we're only playing one OCG, and that will be with our life time rival USUC. After all, we are going for 7 straight over our mighty SEC rival to tie our 7 straight record set back in 1934-1940... It's time that record is set again with the chance to top that record with 8 straight to be set in 2021!!! Go Tigers with setting records against the coots that they will never top for as long as college FB exist!!!!

Jul 26, 2020, 12:22 AM

They will not do this because of all the money NBC gives them for broadcasting their games. At this moment, they do not have to share the proceeds. I think any extra games that ND gets with the ACC for this year, will be broadcast on non-NBC networks.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,954
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic