Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Kelly is so much improved why don't they release the stats from Saturday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

If Kelly is so much improved why don't they release the stats from Saturday?

Aug 12, 2018, 2:20 PM

Do they not usually release the stats after they scrimmage?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Kelly is so much improved why don't they release the stats from Saturday?

Aug 12, 2018, 2:37 PM

no

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Kelly is so much improved why don't they release the stats from Saturday?

Aug 12, 2018, 2:44 PM

Because he’s not that much improved

Aug 12, 2018, 3:35 PM

And you're still mad he beat your coots to a pulp. I get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still better than Bentley.***

Aug 12, 2018, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kelly is so much improved why don't they release the stats from Saturday? ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Things being handled a little different this year

Aug 12, 2018, 2:45 PM

Guess the weigh in not being streamed had something to do with the QB situation also.

Some of you guys amaze me sometimes. Coaches are gonna play whoever gives them a chance to win as long as they're going to class and not having problems. Their livelihood depends on it.

Aug 12, 2018, 3:17 PM

Because he isn't significantly improved. So now we are to believe that he has become an effective downfield passer?? ReallY? But Dabo is already laying the groundwork verbally to go with KB. How good is KB at locating secondary receivers? How can you not start a generational QB like TL? Let us drop a couple of games fairly early on with KB at QB, and you'll hear a very different narrative, but at that point it will be too late.

Aug 12, 2018, 3:20 PM

Sounds cootish

Aug 12, 2018, 3:22 PM

I wonder how many of these who make the QB posts even go to the games or support clemson?

Don’t sweat it too much dude

Aug 12, 2018, 3:20 PM

Dabo and co.will put the guy out there that puts us in the best position to win. Seniority or nah...he did it with Deshaun and he’ll do it with this crew.

Because Dabo doesn't want to show our cards to the

Aug 12, 2018, 3:21 PM

opposition this time around. Gonna spring the three-headed QB monster on the world soon enough.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because Dabo doesn't want to show our cards to the

Aug 12, 2018, 11:26 PM

Valid point. Hide your cards.

I keep telling you people that Dabo is engaged in a secret

Aug 12, 2018, 3:34 PM

plan to destroy Clemson, but clever folks like you are finally catching on to it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I keep telling you people that Dabo is engaged in a secret

Aug 12, 2018, 3:36 PM

Two too many coots in this thread. New rule, "coot troll threads need to be deleted".

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2018, 3:47 PM

Obviously we don't need stats to tell Dabo who to play, most everyone has already voiced their opinion on who should start. With stats and not knowing the background for those stats, we would assume the stats are a valid reason for our opinion, particularly if they favored our opinionated choice.

Do any of us believe Dabo would willfully play someone who he though would not give us the best opportunity to win? His job, not ours, depends on his decisions. The coaches, the players and we fans all want a perfect season and I have the utmost faith in our coaching staff to determine who gives us the best chance for achieving that goal.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a shame that even has to be explained.***

Aug 12, 2018, 3:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Aug 12, 2018, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kelly is so much improved why don't they release the stats from Saturday? ]

Well said Joe - ditto!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trust the process!

Aug 12, 2018, 4:02 PM

nm

Aug 12, 2018, 7:59 PM

I don't care who plays q.b. I am glad I no longer have to worry about whether or not we get in a bowl. Dabo has taken the program from Crap to the top and all some do is complain.

Aug 12, 2018, 8:15 PM

maybe they dont want you to see trevors stats.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Brice would be added to the discussion.***

Aug 12, 2018, 8:28 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 12, 2018, 11:30 PM

You’d think Clemson was in California the way some of you think a QB adds no value unless he’s throwing 60-yard bombs all game.

Trust Dabo & his coaching staff, trust the process, and just wait another 19 days! Everything will work itself out.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic