Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: National Championship odds for Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,085

TNET: National Championship odds for Clemson

Sep 14, 2020, 4:24 PM

National Championship odds for Clemson

No. 1 Clemson was very impressive in their 37-13 road win against Wake Forest on Saturday night. Vegas apparently agrees. The title odds came out on Monday and Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: National Championship odds for Clemson

Sep 14, 2020, 4:50 PM

usuc? I'm guessing 1000/1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I was looking for best bet...

Sep 14, 2020, 5:16 PM

Outside of the favorites I would look at these:

UF and Texas at 12/1. Both have strong possibility of winning their conference and giving them a shot. Of the 2, I like Texas's chances better. They basically need to beat OK and OK State.

ND at 20/1 - Their road is essentially through us. However, taking 2/3 against us (which might would be needed) is unlikely.

Texas A&M and OK State at 30/1. Both are in the just under elite tier. A&M has a more difficult path, but also more talent. OK State would need to beat Texas and Oklahoma. Since A&M is my dark horse to win the SEC, I'd take that long shot bet.

UNC 80/1. UNC is a solid team. They were handed a schedule that avoids us until a championship game. Stranger things have happened and they could upset us and then have a playoff run. I don't think there's that much separation between them and ND and UNC is the much more attractive pick between the two.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 5:26 PM

This is good and expected news. The problem of whether the season can be completed due to COVID is my biggest concern...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 7:13 PM

My concern too.

I'm thinking that we will get a full season. After the election COVID-19 will become just a medical issue like it should have been all the time.

I'm still seeing UF at least in the SECCG hunt. They only lost to the Leg Humpers and Corn Dogs last season I and would project the Gators taking out both this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 8:26 PM

A few things to ponder:
Clemson 2/1
Bama 3/1
UGA 5/1
OU 10/1
UF, Texas 12/1
ND 20/1
A&M, OkSt 30/1
Auburn, LSU 40/1
Miami 60/1
UNC 80/1
Cincy, TCU, Tenn, UCF 100/1
ISU 200/1
Baylor, FSU, UL, VT 300/1
AppSt, BYU, Louisiana, Memphis 500/1

That means there are at least 19 teams not in the $EC that are way ahead of the coots!
There are 6 teams NOT from the "power 5" conferences that are way ahead of the coots!
There are 7 teams from the ACC that made the list!
Also 7 from the $EC, 6 from the B12, and 6 from non power 5...is this political?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic