Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Heupel becomes the next coach at UT,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

If Heupel becomes the next coach at UT,

Jan 27, 2021, 9:27 AM

does Tony Elliot take the OC job there if offered?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Maybe.***

Jan 27, 2021, 9:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Drama and angst all over the place around here.

Jan 27, 2021, 9:31 AM

I don't know how much moar I can take.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

But, you do have a new cat named ________

Jan 27, 2021, 9:35 AM

that will show you conditional love depending on whether you feed it and clean its litter box.

You will feel all better when you go pick it up and rub its nose with your nose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Drama and angst all over the place around here.

Jan 27, 2021, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Drama and angst all over the place around here. ]

Amen!!! What other trivial thing that might or might not happen can we find to fret, worry and wring our hands over.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Heupel becomes the next coach at UT,

Jan 27, 2021, 9:33 AM

Only if UCF goes in another direction for their head coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

c/o1994...

Jan 27, 2021, 9:34 AM

Let's focus on forgiveness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I require hand written apologies first.

Jan 27, 2021, 9:43 AM

He'll likely be a candidate to replace Heupel at UCF***

Jan 27, 2021, 9:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You need to start supporting this staff...

Jan 27, 2021, 9:37 AM

Tony Elliott is still our OC, please accept it like the rest of us have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm initiating a campaign to hire Tom Herman...

Jan 27, 2021, 11:48 AM

as Clemson's next OC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That sounds like getting the head job at UT, just with

Jan 27, 2021, 9:43 AM [ in reply to He'll likely be a candidate to replace Heupel at UCF*** ]

extra steps.

Re: That sounds like getting the head job at UT, just with

Jan 27, 2021, 11:32 AM

As I posted earlier, the relationship that Elliott has with Clemson and Coach Swinney is very close and he isn’t leaving the Tigers for a dumpster fire like UT!

I must have mist your earlier post.

Jan 27, 2021, 12:05 PM

Please forgive me.

Candidate, maybe. But not happening.***

Jan 27, 2021, 12:33 PM [ in reply to He'll likely be a candidate to replace Heupel at UCF*** ]

Oh come on buddy, that would be a lateral move at best.

Jan 27, 2021, 11:57 AM

Duh! You obviously know nothing about football, coot.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic