Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Burch picks USuC after the LSU and UGA visits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,378

If Burch picks USuC after the LSU and UGA visits

Dec 17, 2019, 8:20 AM

then he was going there all along and this charade was all big drama generated by his family to attract attention to themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Burch picks USuC after the LSU and UGA visits

Dec 17, 2019, 9:12 AM

He will be a coot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2019, 9:13 AM

If that's where he chooses, then I think the big drama filled secret is to try to get somebody to pay attention to their program.

That Pickens kid from Anderson or Anderson kid from Pickens or whatever went completely unnoticed last year, and it hurt their feelings because they thought everyone around the country would be so excited that they actually signed a good player.

Dec 17, 2019, 9:16 AM

I agree - rev ... Think he was going to SCar all along- given the many visits he made there during the year ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Dec 17, 2019, 9:17 AM

Does it really matter?

Dec 17, 2019, 9:24 AM

At this point what difference does it make. One player is not gonna make a difference in the big picture, the kid has done nothing wrong. If he chooses UofSC then good for him he will be a big fish in a small pond, getting pounded on relentlessly because the offense is really Hurry up, they are 3 and out almost always so he will get many opportunities to showcase his talent. One can never have too many opportunities, and CLEMSON will continue to roll along. Not everyone, every year will want to be a TIGER. That is good becausee that means we will have someone to beat up on.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What charade? He took his visits, he'll make

Dec 17, 2019, 9:51 AM

His decision.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You're forgetting all the free swag family members

Dec 17, 2019, 10:04 AM

probably got from those visits. They could be set for several years on tee shirts, sweatshirts, shoes, and other gear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2019, 11:56 AM

Wouldn't you love to see him shock his mother with a USC fake-out to put on a Clemson hat ?

Dec 17, 2019, 12:02 PM

prepare yourself for the usual "the rivalry turns next year" comments along with "preseason natty champs!" they are the kings of that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Ha ha. I know you’re joking. Burch has been the least

Dec 17, 2019, 12:04 PM

attention-seeking 5 star I can remember.

null

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,378
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic