Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mangey question...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Mangey question...

Jan 12, 2021, 11:44 AM

All of our starters on defense are coming back. We just gave up 49 points to Ohio State.

I'm trying to see how this a good thing?

To me, this will seriously hinder player development.

Do we really need another year of Turner, Venables and Skalski? I'd rather see the young guys get a shot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you're worried for no reason.

Jan 12, 2021, 11:50 AM

If we can't trust this staff to figure that out by now, then maybe we need to steal Beamer away from the coots and start over. We had a bad night against the buttguys, it happens. Alabama had a bad night against us in 2018, it hasn't set their program back any.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We got the new former Bama QB to tell Venables

Jan 12, 2021, 11:53 AM

what he's doing wrong....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd normally agree with you, but the bad nights are...

Jan 12, 2021, 12:05 PM [ in reply to I think you're worried for no reason. ]

starting to stack up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OH YEAH!

Jan 12, 2021, 12:18 PM

I forgot that nobody else is supposed to competitive and that the transitive property of college football is the rock solid unshakeable foundation of the game.

My apologies.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WELL SOMEONE IS SASSY TODAY***

Jan 12, 2021, 12:59 PM

And nobody else has these?

Jan 12, 2021, 12:19 PM [ in reply to I'd normally agree with you, but the bad nights are... ]

Don't you think when we stomped Bama they thought it was the end of the world?

These are college kids playing a sport - and the fun part is you never really know what you are going to get from them.

Right now there is only one school that can say they have achieved more in the last ten years. One.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Change the mindset of some of these athletes and you might have a championship.

Jan 12, 2021, 1:53 PM

We’ve got the talent. The “want to” seemed to be lacking. And who can blame them? Stay in your room, don’t go visit friends, don’t enjoy being a college athlete and all of its benefits. This year with Covid and all the restrictions was built for Saban and his singleminded focus discipline. Dabo promotes fun with a balance of discipline. (Not that Saban doesn’t let his guys enjoy themselves. He just doesn’t promote it.) The athletes at Clemson still have the talent. They just have to find the determination. Once they get the “want to”, they’ll get the win. I think Derion Kendrick just might be in the right mood to be a true shut down corner this year. Just enough disappointed in the final result plus talent driven to prove itself... often equals success.

Bama and Ohio's tate were motivated this year by losses

Jan 12, 2021, 2:08 PM

to Tigers in previous years.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic