Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY contribution options
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,770

IPTAY contribution options

Aug 24, 2020, 10:57 PM

From what I read, there are three options. 1. Leave your full contribution and receive 100 bonus points. 2. Leave 50% of your contribution and receive 50 bonus points. 3. Request a full refund for the 2020 contribution. Wondering why there is not a redshirt option for the contribution. Just roll it over to next year and not receive the bonus points. Doesn’t make any sense to get a refund and then have to turn around and send it back in February. They already have it and could apply it to next season. Also said something about having to join IPTAY and stay at the same or higher level to retain your seats. Already an IPTAY member for over 20 years. Anyone have a different take on this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go...

Aug 24, 2020, 10:59 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/PSA-IPTAY-bonus-points-explained-27663183

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IPTAY membership is a donation. Tickets are a purchase.

Aug 25, 2020, 8:59 AM

Seems pretty clear to me. They still need/want your cash in their coffers right now. They can't keep your ticket money if they don't provide you tickets, so they're offering you a way to let them keep that cash (because they need it to stay afloat) and even out their losses between this year and next year.

Re: IPTAY contribution options

Aug 25, 2020, 10:11 AM

this is correctly explained the way iptay office explained It to me
leave all the iptay donation, receive 100 points
part of donation, get 50 points,
refund zero points , but they also told me you will be offered the exact same seating next year if you choose to leave or not leave your donation, so pretty much you give them the money but your seating and parking isn't going to change, it just keeps you ahead of some of the newer members that may not have donated for many years when it comes to away games and playoff game tickets ( at least that's the way it was explained to me)
I personally will leave my donation for the 100 points , but not giving my 4 ticket money for something I did not get in return, because they said you will be given the right to purchase your same seats next season, so giving up the ticket money isn't helping that much.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,770
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic