Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shout out to Dunkin' Donuts.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 239

Shout out to Dunkin' Donuts.

May 16, 2016, 10:03 AM

Really on their game these days. I grab donuts for the fam mebbe once a month, and I always go to an awesome little mom n' pop in mah town. 19She's parents gave me a $15 gift card for Dunkin' Donuts, and on Saturday, I'm like "eff it, let's try DD again, haven't been in a year or so."

I park and walk in, and there's no line, which is amazing for this particular location. Get helped right away, and by the time I finish my order and pay, there are 9 new people in line behind me. Everything coming up Milhouse, amirite? NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND.

I order 5 sausage Wake Up Wraps (egg, sausage, cheese, in a tortilla, they used to be awesome and delicious and $1.29). Know what they cost now? $2.49. Almost DOUBLED in price. What the shit, DD? Got that and 25 Munchkins and a coffee for 19She. Cost, with tax? $27. TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS. AT A DONUT SHOP. I had a $15 gift card, and STILL had to spend $12.

And the best part? Here's what the $2.49 Sausage Wake Up Wraps looked like when I got home:

Such a shame. I loved DD when I lived in AZ, and godalmighty, have they gone downhill. Just turrble.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would suggest that you make those at home, it's easy:

May 16, 2016, 10:06 AM

Duke's
whole grain mustard
dill pickle juice
black pepper
a lil horseradish
crumbled sugar-cured bacon
green onion

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This sounds suspiciously like

May 16, 2016, 10:07 AM

my family cheesecake recipe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just get the $2.35 large coffee.

May 16, 2016, 10:07 AM

I think I'm finally going to just get up 5min earlier and make my #### french press coffee put it in a contigo travel mug and do that from now on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

$2.35 for a large plain coffee? I've been thinking about

May 16, 2016, 10:15 AM

this all wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, it's conveniently right on the way to work.***

May 16, 2016, 10:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How big is the cup?

May 16, 2016, 10:26 AM

I really thought good ole black coffee was $0.75 for all you can stand to drink. I don't buy much coffee.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

20oz

May 16, 2016, 10:31 AM

McDonalds I think is $0.99

I still want a cart where I can make coffee and sandwiches.

May 16, 2016, 10:34 AM

I could just set up shop at the boat landing. Let the grizzled old dudes fill their thermos for fairly cheap. I think it would be pretty slow at first, but once they realized I was saving them time in the mornings, I'd have plenty of business. Eventually, they'd trust me so much that I'd offer to keep the thermos, wash it and have it ready for them the next weekend.

That sounds like a really awesome way to

May 16, 2016, 10:45 AM

make $12k/year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, not bad for working one day a week.***

May 16, 2016, 10:57 AM

maybe 2. And holidays.

Message was edited by: aerozeptallica®

ahhhh, thought you were talking about full-time. In that

May 16, 2016, 11:39 AM

case, make it $2k/year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea they have gotten asspensive

May 16, 2016, 10:18 AM

I usually get their turkey sausage flatbread if I'm getting food there, it's like $3.50 now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shout out to Dunkin' Donuts.

May 16, 2016, 10:42 AM

The squirts of artificial flavoring did me in. How does a coffee shop not have the flavored beans that it sells on the supermarket shelves? So confusing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, the $1.29 egg white turkey sausage wraps used to be

May 16, 2016, 10:44 AM

teats. Don't even have em anymore.

Replies: 14
| visibility 239
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic