Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder what Trump feels about the police officer that was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 844

I wonder what Trump feels about the police officer that was

Jan 9, 2021, 11:37 PM

Killed? He hasn't mentioned him, even through his own media outlet thats available 24x7 on 5+ networks

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder what Trump feels about the police officer that was

Jan 9, 2021, 11:40 PM

Indeed.

A real hero. Capital Police Officer Mr. Brian D. Sicknick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

trump has two feelings

Jan 9, 2021, 11:43 PM

grandiosity and rage.

<###### width="300" height="154" src="https://w2.countingdownto.com/3405571" frameborder="0">

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2021, 11:50 PM

He could at least have the flag at half mast at the White House.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2021, 11:53 PM

His staff should tell him they are putting the White House flag at half mast to mourn the rigged election. He doesn't have to know the real reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump doesn't have a twitter, facebook or instagram account.

Jan 10, 2021, 12:12 AM

They shut down his email service. Maybe you could call him and find out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump doesn't have a twitter, facebook or instagram account.

Jan 10, 2021, 12:14 AM

Or Trump can just talk to the press and give an interview like every other president before him has.

Re: Trump doesn't have a twitter, facebook or instagram account.

Jan 10, 2021, 12:19 AM

Remeber that time libs shut down all of Reagan's social media accounts and he had no way to lie to the nation?

<###### width="300" height="154" src="https://w2.countingdownto.com/3405571" frameborder="0">

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eff the media.

Jan 10, 2021, 12:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump doesn't have a twitter, facebook or instagram account. ]

signed
Trump

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does that big press room downstairs that is covered by

Jan 10, 2021, 12:23 AM [ in reply to Trump doesn't have a twitter, facebook or instagram account. ]

every major cable and OTA network 24x7 still work?

Did the mean old tech giants take that away, too?

And trying to paint Trump as a victim is not only ironic

Jan 10, 2021, 12:24 AM

it's funny, and dumb all at the same time.

Trump's been selling victimhood to his supporters since

Jan 10, 2021, 10:53 AM

he entered politics. Victimhood has been the hallmark of the conservative right talking heads since it began - a successful road map for a political candidate. This election and the reaction to it by millions of those followers is the natural progression of this yarn. Poor, innocent "conservatives" keep having everything taken from them - stolen by godless communists and anyone who calls themselves a Democrat, which is a communist China puppet party. Their lot in life is not their fault - someone else put them there. No need to raise yourself up - better to try and tear the other down to your level.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn;t sound like that is purely a republican ploy.

Jan 10, 2021, 3:49 PM

"Victimhood has been the hallmark of the democrat talking heads since it began - a successful road map for a political candidate. This election and the reaction to it by millions of those followers is the natural progression of this yarn. Poor, innocent "democrats" keep having everything taken from them - stolen by godless communists and anyone who calls themselves a Republican, which is a communist Russia puppet party. Their lot in life is not their fault - someone else put them there. No need to raise yourself up - better to try and tear the other down to your level."

Weird how changing that around to Republican works just as well.

I don't know, but if you are really looking for an

Jan 10, 2021, 12:37 AM

answer, you're in the wrong place.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I think I know the answer.

Jan 10, 2021, 12:57 AM

Action usually speak louder than words.

That's what I thought.***

Jan 10, 2021, 1:32 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I watched OAN this am. They had on some woman who was a

Jan 10, 2021, 9:12 AM

Professor of women's studies or something talking about the plight of women staying at home because of the pandemic and inadequate childcare. A definite pivot even though all the others there were scribbling on paper and could care less.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I watched OAN this am. They had on some woman who was a

Jan 10, 2021, 9:35 AM

What else did they talk about?

Don't know. Only watched a few minutes.

Jan 10, 2021, 9:48 AM

But that was something I've never seen. Over on Sky News it's clear Europe is obsessed with covid. I watch different news sources. Fox News is all heels these days. And CNNNBCABCCBS is full bore attack Trump mode. Covid is the secondary issue here where our political problems are secondary in Europe.

Fwiw England is actually worse than the US now. Per capita. They're also vaccinating better than we are per capita.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not going to mention him

Jan 10, 2021, 10:37 AM

He only thinks cops are heroes if they're on his perverted side.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 19
| visibility 844
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic