Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wished Gov. Cuomo would take a break
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,723

I wished Gov. Cuomo would take a break

Apr 18, 2020, 11:55 AM

He is a total joke tired of his bs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wished Gov. Cuomo would take a break

Apr 18, 2020, 11:57 AM

Trump is a thousand times worse...

Source?***

Apr 18, 2020, 12:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2020, 12:01 PM

He is whiny sort of person....

Apr 18, 2020, 12:04 PM

the true crybaby is Trump. For all of his tough talk and chest beating bravado, he is a true tantrum crybaby. Whines from his twitter keyboard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2020, 1:26 PM

I actually liked what he was saying back in 2016. Thought, ok this is just campaigning... But then he didn't quit when he won. Just got worse. Not becoming of the most powerful position in the world. But the blunders he's made and said during this is embarrassing.

Last straw wss not denouncing the white supremacy in VA and then again those skinheads in Michigan this week waving the Confederate flag is just over the top.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2020, 12:02 PM

we could all use a break from all of this, but the total joke is trump. He is in over his head. Difficult to con a pandemic or spin how he fired a pandemic team or downplay the economic destruction or explain how he wasted the entire month of February campaigning, tweeting , and golfing. At least when I watch Cuomo, I don't get lies and misinformation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lefties are Total Hypocrites

Apr 18, 2020, 12:18 PM

Look at all the US cities where there are horrific budgetary problems, sanctuary cities, very large Homeless populations, dirty, etc. — They have all been run For Decades by Liberals!

If you actually think the problems in our large cities are caused

Apr 18, 2020, 8:24 PM

by Democrats, you are a moron and shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Apr 18, 2020, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I wished Gov. Cuomo would take a break ]

Yes we all knew how bad the virus was going to be in February. Shame on Trump for not having a crystal ball . Very easy to look in the last and say he should have done this or that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He sat right here on his narcisstic a$$....

Apr 18, 2020, 4:08 PM

and watched it travel around the world before it landed on us. All the while farting around doing nothing except his rallies, golfing, and tweeting his usual daily BS. He can claim all he wants that he was distracted by impeachment, but that is why Bush and Obama had a pandemic team>> It is their job not to get distracted. At the time he fired the pandemic team, he said he was making a business decision to save money. Looks like it was pretty cheap to have kept the team when compared to the money we are spending now. And the president only aggravates the bad in all this he doesn't speak the truth, spreads misinformation, and undermines his own advisors and medical experts at his corona press briefings. Not a leader, just a loudmouth.

What exactly would this pandemic team have done

Apr 18, 2020, 5:18 PM

Apr 18, 2020, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I wished Gov. Cuomo would take a break ]

Yes, you do get misinformation at the knee of Gov. A. Cuomo! How did his solar panel business venture for the state of NY work out? He speaks very well but his demands of the US Gov't. to bail out the pandemic situation in NYC hospitals became nauseating to those of us in other domains. His superior advisors' recommendations turned out to be a bit misguided as well. And the management of the medical facility needs in NYC area by the authorities came up a bit "off", as well.
The American public was told that the Javits Ctr. Hosp. and the USS Comfort{hospital ship}, would be used ONLY for non-COVID-19 cases; yet on the 2nd day at dock various NYC hospitals started conveying COVID-19 patients to both. Why was that allowed? So you potentially infect two major medical facilities
put in place to treat other medical needs for NYC area! How is this condoned? It is time to kick the politics out of the conversations and planning and get on with trying to resolve the many issues which confront Americans in this giant crisis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2020, 12:23 PM
Muski.jpg(79.8 K)

I think Tiger Nation is trying to be divided and conquered and I think I know who is behind this post...

Apr 18, 2020, 12:36 PM

obviously not a photo taken after one of our games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 18, 2020, 3:47 PM

lol … … definitely not after one of ours , lmao

Apr 18, 2020, 12:34 PM

couldn't agree more.unfortunately i live in ny(thankfully way upstate where he is very unpopular) where he considers himself an arrogant latter day mussolini,having stomped on our 2nd amendment rights.wait until the truth about him starts to surface nationally,and it's not just about firearms.believe me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

If both Cuomo & Trump went to updates 2X week, one ...

Apr 18, 2020, 1:16 PM

would say something newsworthy 50% of every other briefing.

Kind of like most meetings at work.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both have turned into campaign rallies.***

Apr 18, 2020, 3:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,723
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic