Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A big THANK YOU to a coot in my office ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,911

A big THANK YOU to a coot in my office ...

Dec 8, 2020, 9:38 AM

Not a typical critical post.

A SCar fan in my office has Disney+ because of his kids (and, because of The Mandalorian). He gave me his Disney+ login information so I could watch Safety this weekend.

Now, to work him to give me his HBOMax login so I can watch WW84 ... Gal Gadot is kind of hot! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I believe that is called theft...***

Dec 8, 2020, 10:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Let's see ... he could invite me over to watch it.

Dec 8, 2020, 12:47 PM

But, thanks to COVID, I am not able to do so. So, he watches it at the same time as I do while he is at his home and I am at mine.

#CastYourStone

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I just made a call to the Disney

Dec 8, 2020, 11:02 AM

whistleblower line.

smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Who did you get ...

Dec 8, 2020, 12:49 PM

Mickey?
Minnie?
Pluto?
Daffy?
Daisy?
Chip?
Dale?
Maleficent?

I know it wasn't Goofy since he was the one calling the whistleblower line to report me.

Re: A big THANK YOU to a coot in my office ...

Dec 8, 2020, 11:05 AM

As both comments have mentioned already, you have no publicly admitted to theft.

What they did not tell you is that there are known federal agents who possess TNET handles for this exact type situation.

TNET is no longer a safe space for you.

It's time for you to start "wiping" your hard drive and renting multiple apartments in hopes of dodging them for a couple of months.

I recommend Jamaica if you wish to spend some time with other TNET rebels during your time "off the grid".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I prefer Montana. But, thanks for the suggestion.***

Dec 8, 2020, 12:51 PM

All of this could have been averted by getting the Disney+ free trial

Dec 8, 2020, 11:11 AM

Go Tigers!

This is very true. And, I may still do that since I would

Dec 8, 2020, 12:51 PM

be stealing directly from Disney instead of from Disney AND my coworker.

Dec 8, 2020, 11:33 AM

The sanctimony hypocrisy & virtue signaling on TNet never gets old!

smh

FYI The folks running Disney are woke commies so it’s completely appropriate to score a hook up from a friend or relative!!!

Bootleg TV is as American as cheating on your taxes! Actually tax avoidance is 100% legal. And the IRS even says so. Tax evasion is illegal. Avoidance & evasion are NOT the same thing!

Dec 8, 2020, 11:35 AM

So the custodial engineer had to share their subscription login with you? Not something you should share.

I wish we had a 'custodial engineer' that would actually

Dec 8, 2020, 12:52 PM

custodiate.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,911
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic