Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I watched the replay many times..(long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

I watched the replay many times..(long)

Jan 17, 2017, 10:38 AM

The regular broadcast many times.

I watched the Finebaum film room once; which was very entertaining. I noticed that all throughout the game, they were pretty much giving Hurts a passing grade. Only at the end, they changed their tune. None of them complained about the rub plays. They said it was well executed by Clemson. McElroy was a bit lopsided on the issue of targeting. He wanted it on Boulware but was pretty quiet when Alabama did it blatantly. I guess it is his job to stir the pot, but was surprised how quickly Finebaum turned on Saban as he really was pushing the Kiffin/Sark story as a bad move. Jim McElwain impressed me. He has a great demeanor and provided good analysis. McElroy thinks of himself as a genius.

One of the best parts was when the camera was watching Wilson Love, assistant strength and conditioning coach for Alabama. That guy has issues. It looked like demented 'roid rage. I looked him up. He has been sued by one of his SAE fraternity brothers for breaking his face while on a trip to LA. And, Kiffin is bringing the guy to FAU with him. FAU is in for a bad trip with Kiffin and Co.

I watched the Homer's Telecast which was less entertaining but did give a sense of maybe what it was like to be there. I was glad to see Tajh and I were on the same wavelength; We both immediately pointed out after the Hurts TD that we had the ball with two minutes, two timeouts and the best QB in college football. We both knew it was likely to end well.

I also noticed something on that bama screen play that OJ Howard snagged before it could get to the RB. Guys were acting like it was going to be a big play if not for Howard, but Tanner Muse was in great position to tackle the RB. So, no difference.

Man, what a week of celebration.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watch the coaches film room. It's the best version by far.***

Jan 17, 2017, 10:40 AM

I watched a little and was bored...

Jan 17, 2017, 10:45 AM

so, I should stick with it? Is there a time in the game where it was especially good?

The coaches film room broadcast was great from analysis

Jan 17, 2017, 11:12 AM

perspective. Great to hear the insight from some of them. Doeren, as much as I despise him, was pretty good. Otherwise, there is nobody in that room that I'd want on our staff other than Addazio. That guy is good. Very good. I've heard he's very respected among his peers and you can see why in that broadcast. Babers is kind of a goof. Matt Rhule appears like he may be in over his head at Baylor coming up but I could be surprised there. McIntyre is okay - had some good points. The BYU guy wasn't anything special or even entertaining really.

Overall a good way to watch the game. Learned some new things for sure, but not as much as I was expecting to.

Re: The coaches film room broadcast was great from analysis

Jan 17, 2017, 12:06 PM

Is there a link to watch the film room broadcast?

I use WatchESPN app*******

Jan 17, 2017, 2:09 PM

Re: The coaches film room broadcast was great from analysis

Mar 18, 2017, 5:14 AM [ in reply to Re: The coaches film room broadcast was great from analysis ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfvd5ttqzY4

Coaches Film Room Version

I just liked how it was no fluff/drama. Just the facts.***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:17 AM [ in reply to I watched a little and was bored... ]

Re: I watched the replay many times..(long)***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I watched the replay many times..(long)

Jan 17, 2017, 11:57 AM

I have watched this also and agree with you for the Most part. I was also surprised at the end how they turned on Saban and Hurts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2017, 12:15 PM

anyone have a link to coaches film room video?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think use have to use WatchESPN app for now*******

Jan 17, 2017, 2:10 PM

Mar 18, 2017, 5:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I watched the replay many times..(long) ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfvd5ttqzY4

Coaches Film Room Version

YOu are exactly right about Muse. He was there to tackle the

Mar 18, 2017, 7:32 AM

RB if he had gotten the ball.

Interesting & liked these coaches remarks>

Mar 18, 2017, 9:35 AM

What a Game!

Hats off to #4!

4, 7, 13, 9 worked their butts off.

ACC went 9-3 & best bowl conference.

On-sides kicks determined both games in 2015 (2016) & 2016 (2017).

What a Game!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic