Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was told Ohio State won the game against tigers/
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I was told Ohio State won the game against tigers/

Jul 22, 2020, 7:44 PM

Don't those people ever give up?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was told Ohio State won the game against tigers/

Jul 22, 2020, 7:48 PM

Nope, they don't, and they never will as long as being an idiot is easier than being smart!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2020, 10:17 AM

They need to get over that South Carolina hump before they can think to match us...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2020, 8:08 PM

The really need to stop dropping 3 TD passes in a game if they want to claim a win.

And throwing an interception in clutch time.

Jul 22, 2020, 8:42 PM

It all came down to the last drive. They folded like a cheap lawn chair and now all they can do is whine about it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL.

Jul 22, 2020, 8:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: And throwing an interception in clutch time.

Jul 23, 2020, 10:11 AM [ in reply to And throwing an interception in clutch time. ]

Or stopping a team from driving 94 yards in under 3 minutes with the game on the line.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 22, 2020, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: I was told Ohio State won the game against tigers/ ]

Tigers showed grit, but that loss was on the nuts. They were an amazing team last year, but they didn’t execute well enough in that game. That’s on them.

Had Buckie in Beaufort last week say they should have won..

Jul 22, 2020, 9:09 PM

and I said yep but

1. Y’all had us at our 4 yd line with just 4 minutes to play & just needed to stop us, and we went 96 yds to go ahead.

2. Then, with 1 1/2 minutes to play (& for the win) on 2nd down your receiver changes his route & bam..

INT & Game!

He shout uP.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

.......and

Jul 22, 2020, 9:32 PM

20+ unanswered points and Zero in the RED ZONE

.......am I close !

Jul 22, 2020, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I was told Ohio State won the game against tigers/ ]

And they played against a Brent Venables Patch work defense. If they would have played against his 2018 D, they would have been really lucky to have scored half of what they did in the 2019 game. And I'm thinking that BV hopes that he can face the Nuts in 2020 just to show the Nuts that their best chance of beating Clemson was against his patch work D of 2019!!!

Jul 23, 2020, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: I was told Ohio State won the game against tigers/ ]

Red zone offense is usually all about one of two things: exploiting mismatches or play calling. They did both extremely well. They just failed to execute. For a great team, that’s supposed to be a given. Failure to execute is mental.

Does Dobbins normally have bricks for hands, or did he just have an overexcited night?

Jul 24, 2020, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: I was told Ohio State won the game against tigers/ ]

Not doubting you - seriously - but I just can't recall the 3rd drop. I remember Dobbins had 2 of them - what was the 3rd?

But yes - what you said is what the commentator on Fox or wherever said after the game. Paraphrasing but he said if I told you that you had X number dropped TD passes, 2 critical interceptions and went 1-4 or whatever in the RedZone before the game, would you still pick OSU to beat Clemson? Resounding no.

My favorite!

Jul 22, 2020, 9:35 PM

Woody's last LOSS

Ryan's first LOSS

Urban's worst LOSS

^ POTD Rustyfoot!

Jul 22, 2020, 9:56 PM

Ha...

Oh, still enjoying playing the 4 CD’s of great tunes you sent me, while out driving the coach.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My favorite!

Jul 23, 2020, 8:21 AM [ in reply to My favorite! ]

I can only give you one TU.
Sorry, it deserves many more.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Re: My favorite!

Jul 23, 2020, 5:58 PM [ in reply to My favorite! ]

Well played sir, well played

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well done rusty... well done.

Jul 23, 2020, 7:09 PM [ in reply to My favorite! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Thank you for that!***

Jul 24, 2020, 12:21 AM [ in reply to My favorite! ]

Jul 22, 2020, 9:57 PM

Those butthurt Bucknuts will never ever get over it......can’t wait until we whip their butts again ......How does 0 - 5 should too you buckholes.......Go Tigers!!!!!’

Jul 23, 2020, 8:28 AM

Ohio St. was the better team in the first half, but they forgot to play the second half. Clemson did the same thing against LSU. Against a good team, you have to take advantage of your opportunities.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jul 23, 2020, 8:55 AM

They had us back up on the 4 yard line. How hard is it to pin your ears back and ball out?

One team did and one team didn't.

One team went the distance and the other couldn't; could stop them or match them.

Moral victory for the bucknuts. They didn't get beat by 30!***

Jul 23, 2020, 12:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

They were outscored 29-7 from midway the 2nd quarter. A

Jul 24, 2020, 12:25 AM

football game is 4 quarters. One team went 96 yards in four plays to win it like champions do. The other team threw a pick on second down. If they think they won, they missed a lot of key points of that game.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic