Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: LOOK: Clelin Ferrell thanks Army veteran by giving him Clemson jersey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,963

TNET: LOOK: Clelin Ferrell thanks Army veteran by giving him Clemson jersey

Mar 17, 2019, 8:22 AM

LOOK: Clelin Ferrell thanks Army veteran by giving him Clemson jersey

Clelin Ferrell and several of his former teammates spent a busy Saturday afternoon signing autographs at the Haywood Mall. After the paid signing was finished, Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: LOOK: Clelin Ferrell thanks Army veteran by giving him Clemson jersey

Mar 17, 2019, 8:54 AM

NICE!

Mar 17, 2019, 9:15 AM

So happy for the vet. Just add this to the countless other ways we all know we have one of if not the best college programs in the country.

Even if we don’t win another title, (which I doubt with our talent) we can be so proud of the players who come from Clemson.

I was there ... very heart-touching moment ...

Mar 17, 2019, 10:47 AM

Clelin is such a good person. His spending time with the vet and giving him his jersey was only one of his acts of kindness yesterday.

There was a kid there, I’ll call him ‘Young Trevor’ ... who had long blond hair like Trevor. We spoke to his mother and she told us he decided to grow his hair long after Trevor committed to Clemson.

When it was “Young Trevor’ s” turn to meet Cle, the Clemson gentle giant gifted his green Power Ranger headband to him and tied it to his head. The young man wore the headband and a big smile the rest of the time and got a warm hug from Cle as he was leaving. (I took a couple of photos with my iPhone, but you’ll probably find better photos on the Greenville News website.)

We had our photos taken with just about all of the players and each of them were very kind and welcoming. It was a highlight for me to be able to shake the players’ hand and speak to them briefly.

I was there ... very heart-touching moment ...

Mar 17, 2019, 10:47 AM

Clelin is such a good person. His spending time with the vet and giving him his jersey was only one of his acts of kindness yesterday.

There was a kid there, I’ll call him ‘Young Trevor’ ... who had long blond hair like Trevor. We spoke to his mother and she told us he decided to grow his hair long after Trevor committed to Clemson.

When it was “Young Trevor’ s” turn to meet Cle, the Clemson gentle giant gifted his green Power Ranger headband to him and tied it to his head. The young man wore the headband and a big smile the rest of the time and got a warm hug from Cle as he was leaving. (I took a couple of photos with my iPhone, but you’ll probably find better photos on the Greenville News website.)

We had our photos taken with just about all of the players and each of them were very kind and welcoming. It was a highlight for me to be able to shake the players’ hand and speak to them briefly.

Mar 17, 2019, 11:52 AM

Thank you MR. Ferrell. You honor us veterans and Clemson fans.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,963
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic