Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was concerned about the offense after the BC and Wake
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I was concerned about the offense after the BC and Wake

Oct 14, 2017, 11:42 PM

games when we had a healthy Bryant who, by the way, I think has played very well this year. Now, with him questionable, I just wonder where the points are going to come from. I mean our offfense just scored only 17 points on Syracuse, while Mid Tenn scored 30, NC State 35 and LSU 35 on them. That's not three great offenses there, but we are below them at this point.

The strange thing is right when it seemed we were going to have a really good offense, it just fizzled and that is before the Bryant injury. I'm thinking back to coming home from the Vtech game and taking the field against Wake. The first two drives straight down the field. I was really thinking wow, with a qb that can throw and run like Bryant and a defense that has given up a grand total of one first half touchdown all year, we might actually make a run again this year. Then right after the second drive of that game, we began to struggle. Of course we did struggle for three quarters vs BC, but after Vtech I chalked that up to just an off day.

Now the whole thing will be hard to measure with a QB and kicker gone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was concerned about the offense after the BC and Wake

Oct 15, 2017, 1:59 AM

our O is far less than stellar. Time to get the dual OC's and either keep one as head OC or get rid of them. This year they have not played calls well at all. Where is the motion we had in our O?. Why do we not call more passes to the middle and make the D defend the whole field? Why did we not run the ball more at Cuse? Point is there are many open questions about this coaching staff and perhaps at some point the fans will wake up and see that there are many problems in that area. Sure last season was fantastic but fact remains that our coaching staff has done a lousy job this year. Sure that's not what Tiger fans want to hear but those are the facts so wake up and smell the roses.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was concerned about the offense after the BC and Wake

Oct 15, 2017, 6:33 AM

The depressed Coot Tiger Janie has spoketh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic