Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Soul
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,016

Soul

Nov 1, 2020, 10:52 PM

Every year it seems it takes a few games for the teams to find what I call "soul". Last year it was the NC game....the year before it was Syracuse. Once that happens, it's hard to beat the Tigers. It happened yesterday for this year.

No stopping them now....

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Soul

Nov 1, 2020, 11:00 PM

Yes - a collective urgency to a common goal -- and some soul chemistry -- Spinners bringing it old school ... could it be we're falling in love with this 2020 team? Damm straight and go Tigers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dln3ifkCfXs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was certain they were gonna lose yesterday.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:00 PM

LOVE the fight!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 6:24 AM

I know it’s water under the bridge, however, when you say “ we found soul in last year’s NC...”; that isn’t very reassuring. If that‘s your intent...

(Oh! You meant the North Carolina game, not the National Championship. I would say ever mind, but you did say “...we were unbeatable after we found soul...” though. Right?

Sorry. This dambed election just keeps me in a chitty mood.)

Message was edited by: Uncle Bill®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 2, 2020, 6:50 AM

(Yeah, UB, I know what you mean. I keep hearing ads that say later this week four years of hate will be over.

So if the haters win, how does that end the hate? It doesn't end it; it institutionalizes it.

I'm hoping for good, but preparing for being in a chitty mood for as long as Joe is cogent. And once Kamala takes over? Really chitty.)

A joyous celebration of Inclusiveness awaits...

Nov 2, 2020, 9:16 PM

when we elect the first certified mentally retarded male, as the next US President- (though a gender identity switch to non-binary is a possibility, with an embecile like Bidden)

Nov 2, 2020, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Soul ]

Sorry for the confusion....I meant North Carolina....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,016
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic