Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David Hood has a problem
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

David Hood has a problem

Jun 21, 2020, 9:15 AM

David
I have always loved tigernet. However the past few weeks have been ugly. Very little football but instead a bunch of ignorant posts by former George Wallace voters. I hope you can figure something out because those of us that love Clemson football are tuning out to this nonsense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Moosehead has a problem.******

Jun 21, 2020, 9:22 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Moosehead is a virtue signaling, white knight LIB********

Jun 21, 2020, 8:33 PM

Re: David Hood has a problem

Jun 21, 2020, 9:26 AM

It would probably help if there was some football news to talk about. There is nothing going on to report on.

George Wallace?

Jun 21, 2020, 9:29 AM

Isn't that William Wallace's son?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

I was a big fan of George Wallace. Here’s one of his best speeches:

Jun 21, 2020, 11:37 AM

https://youtu.be/xes0tUZX9zc

Freedom!***

Jun 21, 2020, 12:03 PM [ in reply to George Wallace? ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was there during the end of George Wallace's influence

Jun 21, 2020, 9:31 AM

your comment may have been sarcastic and likely superficial, but I think it's important.

The problem is that Wallace's bigotry has spread, not declined. Now, those of all genders, races, and ethnicities are subject to failing in this regard.

The Left thinks they are immune to such bigotry - this is indeed the starting point of all discrimination.

Jun 21, 2020, 9:44 AM

I am not old enough to have voted for George Wallace....FWIW

Jun 21, 2020, 10:00 AM

The first 3 times you said it, you were closed-minded; but that fourth time, well, that was too much!

Why do you think football players are marching in early June? Because there is no football!
Why are Clemson players active on social media? Because there is no football!
Why are the virus, police, protests, violence, politics and societal upheaval getting so much attention from football fans? Because there is no football!

The strange aspect of this picture is that the only thing you dislike in this whole pile of crap that 2020 has turned into is septuagenarians posting on a message board. I’d prefer ANY Tigernet septuagenarian—even the dim witted ones like you, who blame D Hood for not censoring the board according to your personal and cheaply-driven taste—over either dinosaur on the ballot in November.

Happy Father’s Day. I hope you’ve made your dad proud, too.

So when you call him today, are you gonna let him talk at all?

Jun 21, 2020, 10:27 AM

It is good to have debate and not let ones believe to be pushed out. We need no censorship! We all can speak freely and not get railroad out of TN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 10:29 AM

Why can't non-football threads simply be removed from the football forum?
How hard is that?

A harsher suggestion is if someone creates a non-football thread in the football forum, remove their ability to start threads (or maybe even post) for 3 months. Thst would ice the problem almost instantly. Obviously this must be announced first.

Jun 21, 2020, 10:33 AM

^^^misspelled mods

Jun 21, 2020, 10:34 AM

The G. Wallace voters are on the Alabama and Auburn boards.
Are you lost?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 10:48 AM

Looks like you don't love it enough to donate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 10:36 PM

I agree. If you just love it, the price of a combo is a small price to pay. Put money where ur mouth is.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not that big of a deal in my opinion

Jun 21, 2020, 11:03 AM

There hasn’t been any Clemson sports of any kind in 3 months and won’t be anymore for AT LEAST 2 and a half months.

I would rather this board stay active, as it’s one that we enjoy rather than simply die due to inactivity. Theoretical football threads when we aren’t even sure what the season will look like gets old really quickly.

Not Football Board Appropriate Post***

Jun 21, 2020, 11:08 AM

Yea, let’s censor our way to freedom.

Jun 21, 2020, 11:30 AM

That sounds good. Eliminate everything we disagree with. Sounds like a utopia :/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I have an idea...why not let D Hood handle this board the

Jun 21, 2020, 11:34 AM

way he sees fit ?

Also, I would think that suggestions regarding how this forum is handled may be taken more seriously if they come from someone who actually cares enough to donate to the cause.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 11:44 AM

There is nothing of which I am aware that prohibits a poster from starting a football thread. You could have been that poster. Furthermore, a post would be much improved if we were not so eager to criticize those with different opinions.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 7:35 PM

There's never been a time when we've needed your stories more Joe! Always look forward to your posts.

Jun 21, 2020, 11:47 AM

If seeing all of the political posts bother you, do what I have been doing. Simply scroll past the ones you don't like and read those you do. Some days I can check the board in under ten seconds or so (I am a fast reader) and other days I see several articles I like and enjoy them.

Like the vast majority of people on here I would rather read about our team and the upcoming season. However, even in the normal cycle of recruiting, spring workouts, summer camp, and the season itself there are posts that have absolutely nothing to do with football.

So do like I do...pick and choose the threads that interest you, enjoy them, and look forward to seeing Dabo and the team on the sidelines this fall!

Yeah, look wat Wallace's son says about BLM (who were

Jun 21, 2020, 12:24 PM

highlighted at the FOOTBALL teams protest).

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/muhammad-alis-son-says-he-wouldve-hated-black-lives-matters/

You know David writes articles, doesn’t moderate the bored right?***

Jun 21, 2020, 12:42 PM

Jun 21, 2020, 12:42 PM

You have been misinformed. Nikki Hood is the one in charge of that household and thus has the veto power. You should contact her instead. D Hood is a fine man, but 2nd in charge.

Jun 21, 2020, 2:25 PM

Seems to have a man crush on Tommy Bowdin with another TB article. Was sneaky not using his name in the title.

Message was edited by: BerlinSPY73®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Jun 21, 2020, 3:22 PM

Interesting note ..... a Clemson grad's father took the bullet out of George Wallace's spine when he was shot by Arthur Bremmer. It was also a coincidence that the surgeon and George Wallace also happened to be in the same graduating class at the University of Alabama.

Jun 21, 2020, 4:33 PM

I'm just curious why you think anyone cares what you have to say or what your opinion is?

I know many on here are tired of former Hussein Obama voters speaking like its 2012.

See how that works?

And you keep staying angry....

Jun 21, 2020, 4:58 PM

...and your pulse keeps falling.

You're personally responsible for the state of this board at this point. Your shitstirring over the past few weeks are one of the reasons this board is unbearable.

Jun 21, 2020, 4:52 PM

I don’t watch Fox or CNN to hear about Clemson football. Just saying it would be nice to be able to get on a Clemson Football board and not wade through a bunch of political threads about masks, trump etc.

I happen to agree. It would be nice.

Jun 21, 2020, 5:12 PM

Few things.....

1. There are no Clemson sports. I think TNET is doing a good job discussing and reporting what is available including recruiting news. The historical photos have been fascinating. While sports bring me to TNET, this site is also the place I come for Clemson news.
2. TNET has said that COVID-19 has impacted their ad revenue. Limiting content seems like another great way of limiting funds. Seems unwise to me.
3. A portion of TNET is a message board. TNET and David Hood himself cannot make people pay attention to what board they are posting. Some will always.....no matter what....post to the football board.
4. TNET offers this service for free to anyone who signs up. But, you are welcome at any time to support them. Consider it.
5. Anytime they move a post from the football board (it does happen), there are at least 3 to replace them.

I get that you are tired of many of the common threads created by users. I don't blame you. But just step back and wait for fall pratice if it is driving you crazy.

Re: I happen to agree. It would be nice.

Jun 21, 2020, 7:10 PM

Good advice. Thanks.

Jun 21, 2020, 9:53 PM

The problem is not David Hood..........the problem is with you and your Moosehead.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic