Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joel Klatt on YouTube:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Joel Klatt on YouTube:

Jan 2, 2019, 3:35 AM

Saying that our game had a couple of plays that could have swung the game to Notre Dame .
Says the refs and replay officials blew the fumbled kickoff call that was overturned ( not clear evidence the ball was out of bounds ) and that Clelin maybe should not have been awarded the football after he hit Book and recovered the ball .
Seems like more often than not Mr. Klatt has it in for the Clemson Tigers .
Maybe he and Jim Mora Jr. could start a club and invest in an industrial size crate of kleenex .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Joel Klatt on YouTube:

Jan 2, 2019, 3:36 AM

https://youtu.be/sL5xd5P3QOQ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

good lort the comments from alabama people on that video

Jan 2, 2019, 8:06 AM

remind me just how idiotic those inbreds down there are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 3:38 AM

If your not interested in listening to other CFP commentary just FF to the 3:30 mark ....

DB23

Jan 2, 2019, 7:11 AM

He probably saw how Dabo and Clemson turned on Cowherd last year and wants some of that hate/attention.

Re: Joel Klatt on YouTube: yep just ignore

Jan 2, 2019, 7:58 AM

and the desperate attempt for relevance goes away. he just wants attention

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joel Clit? Never heard of her.***

Jan 2, 2019, 7:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 7:29 AM

Cowherd ate his crow on his tv show. He has also called out klatt on his show.

" So Joel, you're telling me a 2 loss ga is better than an undefeated Clemson ??? " Cowherd shakes his head.

klatt makes up his mind and creates a narrative to justify it. When he is proven wrong, often , he creates a new narrative of why he was right. Did he graduate from uscjr ?

I took a Klatt a few minutes ago

Jan 2, 2019, 8:01 AM

I wasn't impressed with it, so I flushed the commode

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Klatting is now all good days start..........***

Jan 2, 2019, 8:09 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 8:58 AM

I am surprised he is even trying to argue either of those video reversals as invalid .
Whuuuh??? Dude , is your television even on ? Can you see the screen clearly ?

DB23

I hate the tool

Jan 2, 2019, 9:10 AM

refuse to watch her

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

So glad he picked Bammer.....

Jan 2, 2019, 9:22 AM

Don't even want this ##### near us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Add Gregg Doyel to the "Hate Clemson Support Group"***

Jan 2, 2019, 9:30 AM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Add Gregg Doyel to the "Hate Clemson Support Group"***

Jan 2, 2019, 11:02 AM

Yes , Doyel has had a long hate-affair with the ACC , but Clemson in particular .

DB23

the ND player that recovered the fumble jumped from OB

Jan 2, 2019, 9:55 AM

and landed on the ball. Not sure that he would have been given possession if the ball had stayed in bounds. He didn't re-establish and was first to touch the ball. But I'm not sure of the rule on that one.

Ridiculous. But you probably shouldn't make fun of people

Jan 2, 2019, 10:09 AM

that are obviously blind.

Wow, is he Finebaum's nephew?

Jan 2, 2019, 10:19 AM

He forgot to question the overturned Alabama fumble
at the 2 before their 1st TD where there was no
indisputable evidence to change it. And the juggling
catch on the 2nd TD where the ball was sliding down the
receiver's body as he fell to the ground. The 2 TDs
were the difference in an 11 point game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 10:35 AM

Not a fan of his. Disagree with his views of the replay calls. The QB fumble was clear. The kickoff fumble was fuzzy but I think appeared to make contact with the line. And to say ND would get a TD if they got that possession is a wild assumption. They got no other TDs in the game. Most logical assumption would be a FG, not a TD.

But boy did he come after UGA in the closing argument! LOL But he's right - the bold print on your resume can't be who you lost to in a close game. You lost. At home, basically. Up by 2 TDs and facing the backup QB and you lost. And to boot, you lost to LSU with no extenuating circumstances....no starting QB goes out hurt, no un-timed down to give LSU the win. No, you lost by 3 possessions. So he's right on that - UGA needed to shut up and sit down. They lost their 3 toughest games (counting Texas in that total) - they didn't belong in the CFP.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic