Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I got into it with a ####### Bucknut this morning..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I got into it with a ####### Bucknut this morning..........

Dec 9, 2020, 9:57 AM

First off, how in the hayll is a team that has only played ONE quality opponent that they narrowly beat---and the other 4 teams they played have a combined 8-18 record----even in the playoffs??? How is that possible? "IF" the Gators win the SEC CG, they should be in---not O310.

Second, I see no reason to make any "accommodation" for O310 to have a makeup game--none. The Big made their own bed with their crappy, late to the game decision---now they have to accept the consequences of that decision.

Screw them and if we do wind up playing those whiny, arrogant windbags from up north, I hope we beat the absolute, living crap out of them in Pasadena. Leave no doubt---they DON'T belong.

Rant over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

The CFP Committee chairperson is the AD from Iowa...

Dec 9, 2020, 10:00 AM

and he is clearly trying to protect the Big 10.

The fix is in !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The CFP Committee chairperson is the AD from Iowa...

Dec 9, 2020, 10:04 AM

Exactly. IMO Cincinnati should get the nod....but that won't happen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 9, 2020, 10:49 AM

I think cincy deserves the chance too. Do think there is bias to get them in and I think a lot is recruiting. We all know aka uga that just because you have an impressive roster doesn't mean that translates to W's.

If you had to bet. Head to head matchups against bucknuts, who would you pick v aTm, Fla, cincy, Miami, uga ?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 1:09 PM [ in reply to The CFP Committee chairperson is the AD from Iowa... ]

Certainly his remarks back up that theory. What was said was their charter was to get the best 4 teams in. The limited number of B1G games just make it harder to convince the sheeple.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 2:42 PM [ in reply to The CFP Committee chairperson is the AD from Iowa... ]

If USC at 4-0 beats UCLA next they will be 5-0 and they are ranked 15th. Say what you want but they get absolutely no attention. Buckeye’s expect the world just because, sounds like a spoiled brat to me.

Re: I got into it with a ####### Bucknut this morning..........

Dec 9, 2020, 10:03 AM

All conversations with them should end the same way: Remember that time OSU beat Clemson? The end.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 10:07 AM

And you can add USuCk to that equation....O310 St. haven't beaten them either, which is hilarious actually.

Screw Calford.

Buknuts should get Coastal in the Outback Bowl. O for SC

Dec 9, 2020, 10:16 AM

just might continue!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is not a good time for them. Afraid of nutcrackers.

Dec 9, 2020, 10:15 AM

Tigers fall into the category of nutcrackers for the buknuts.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 10:20 AM

I don't disagree with your points, but in terms of quality wins this season, Clemson has played two teams so far with a winning record, and we have a 1-1 record in those games. Granted, we did beat Miami pretty easily, and we were impressive against ND considering how many guys we were missing, but it's not like we've had to run a gauntlet of a schedule ourselves.

Dec 9, 2020, 10:42 AM

Agreed. With an exception, I believe top to bottom, ACC is stronger than b1g or b12. BC with their transfers are right on the edge. VA Tech gave us a much better game than score indicates. Wake, uva, Pitt all have better offenses than the b1g teams.

It is a tough argument with covid because ACC played games with missing covid players and made an effort to make the games up vs just cancel at a low threshold. B1g also made players sit for 21 days which caused a lot of canceling and ACC played the games with same or more missing players.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I got into it with a ####### Bucknut this morning.......... ]

This is completely false. Boston College, Wake, and UVA all have winning records.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Dec 9, 2020, 1:06 PM

Pitt also had a winning record. They are now 5-5 thanks to the Tigers.

I told one if they want us to stop "paying the refs"

Dec 9, 2020, 11:33 AM

and recruits off... then they need to stop infesting our beautiful coast. rental properties is how we get our Ref/Recruit funds

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

preach it!***

Dec 9, 2020, 11:35 AM

Dec 9, 2020, 11:42 AM

Definitely interested in seeing how it plays out. People are saying they are trying to schedule Texas am or Tulsa. The funny thing is the sec has a only conference game rule, and earlier in the year Nebraska had a team cancel and try to play a out of conference team, and the big 10 told them no. How can you tell Nebraska no but OSU yea. Seems like another lawsuit from Nebraska.

Dec 9, 2020, 12:16 PM

I personally think A&M should be in over them even if Florida loses because it’s about who’s PROVEN to be one of the top 4 teams. OSU has proven they can beat awful teams and barely beat an OK team. This isn’t last years OSU who left no doubt this is a team that’s shown they have soft spots and have had a lot of issues being balanced. 1 win Penn State moved the ball like they were playing a JV team at a couple points in that game.

Go Northwestern!

Dec 9, 2020, 1:02 PM

Indiana screwed, OSU gets an extra week to prepare for its second opponent with a pulse, and to qualify for the CFP playing half the games everyone else has. What a crock!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 1:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 9, 2020, 1:14 PM

What would be beautiful is if Coastal would head up there this weekend and somehow beat them!!!

Let 'em have it, Ridgeland!!

Dec 9, 2020, 1:31 PM

I had one tell me that Clemson's SOS was 60th. I pulled up the NCAA stats and presented it to him. Crickets.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic