Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Top NC running back looking for "prestigious" Clemson offer after camp showing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Top NC running back looking for "prestigious" Clemson offer after camp showing

Jun 19, 2019, 7:01 AM

Top NC running back looking for "prestigious" Clemson offer after camp showing

Many recruits don’t mind waiting on a Clemson offer, feeling that makes the offer that much more prestigious. One of those recruits is Will Shipley, one of the top running back prospects out of the state of North Carolina for the 2021 recruiting cycle. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Top NC running back looking for "prestigious" Clemson offer after camp showing

Jun 19, 2019, 7:04 AM

But he looks white,js

Re: TNET: Top NC running back looking for "prestigious" Clemson offer after camp showing

Jun 19, 2019, 7:24 AM

He is a really good prospect . Hope we offer him .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 19, 2019, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Top NC running back looking for "prestigious" Clemson offer after camp showing ]

And you look stupid, js.

Jun 19, 2019, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Top NC running back looking for "prestigious" Clemson offer after camp showing ]

I agree, he does look white.

Kind of evident why Feaster is going to the coots now

Jun 19, 2019, 11:47 AM

you think white boys can't be running backs or receivers
?

I thought he looked Native American? Having a Native American would be awesome

Jun 19, 2019, 12:00 PM

in my book. Probably hasn’t been many since Jim Thorpe. If he’s Native American, great! If he’s black, great! If he’s white, great! If he’s biracial,great! All that matters is , would he be a good representative for us off the field and does he help us on the field? Sounds like his head is on straight and he can obviously play so hopefully as they dig in deeper about him they will keep finding positives and offer him.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

You have 'Cotton' in your username. You aren't allowed

Jun 19, 2019, 1:02 PM

to speak of race on any level. It's in the Leftist Totalitarian handbook.

Hahahaha ain’t that the truth***

Jun 19, 2019, 5:21 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Talk about upgrading a position

Jun 19, 2019, 5:03 PM

Tony Elliott has been very special to Clemson for a long time but his improvements as a coach are very evident. He has done well with the RB’s and I love the fact he looks for the right fit. When is the last time we had this many quality RB’s at camp competing against one another that all wanted a Clemson offer so bad.

I know when we were mainly a running offense we did well with RB’s but to have 3-4 great RB’s wanting to be a Clemson Tiger.

Also our Oline improvements are growing too. Dabo kept saying we were built from the inside out and we all agreed with him on Defense but if you were like me you just hoped the same would be on offense. I believe him now because winning has changed that to being true.(the Coots are in trouble for many years to come, they may never beat us again an if they do in the next 20 years, we will just start another long streak)

TE is another position I can’t believe we don’t have top TE’s knocking down our door.( I love our latest TE recruit, he’s mean & can block, run and catch)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Christian McCaffrey

Jun 19, 2019, 5:11 PM

says hello

Paul Macko too

Jun 19, 2019, 6:15 PM

??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive