Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I feel like Gary is going to.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

I feel like Gary is going to.....

Jan 21, 2016, 7:42 AM

Decide to come to Clemson. I just feel this in my bones.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel like Gary is going to.....

Jan 21, 2016, 7:53 AM

Where do you think he sees himself on the depth chart? That will be the question he has to answer for himself. Number one rated player, but I don't see him ahead of Lawrence, especially with early enrollment. For that reason, I'm not feeling it. Hope I'm wrong, but he also seems more likely to be a "me" player.

At the end of the day, he will end up where he belongs. If that's Clemson, I will be happy to be wrong. On the other hand, I will not worry about it just because he's supposedly number one. I think Lawrence is at least just as good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

He would start from day one.***

Jan 21, 2016, 8:20 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh I think he'd find a way onto the field

Jan 21, 2016, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: I feel like Gary is going to..... ]

He's the #1 ranked recruit in the country for a reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No DT is out of the question, at least early on

Jan 21, 2016, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: I feel like Gary is going to..... ]

He'd have to play weak side DE. Which he may approve of. Dex and Wilkins have DT sewn up. Plus all the others pagano, Watkins etc. we need ends though. He's a tweener and could possibly flourish at end.

Re: No DT is out of the question, at least early on

Jan 22, 2016, 7:12 AM

I could see it working out at DE. And I agree - he isn't moving ahead of Wilkins or Lawrence, perhaps Watkins, Pagano, etc. either.

WL

Jan 21, 2016, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: I feel like Gary is going to..... ]

I see him playing a lot from the get go, and you can bet that he's promised an early chance to play in everyone's recruiting pitch. Now, I don't think he plays if he isn't good enough, but he has shown a lot of people that he is that good, and we need great DE's to replace the 2 we have leaving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2016, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: I feel like Gary is going to..... ]

He's been consensus number 1 all year . You say he seems like a "me" player. What do you base this off of? You sound like a hater.

This kid could play DE, he's that fast.

Bryant
Wilkins
Lawrence
Gary

Jan 22, 2016, 7:18 AM

I'd take that front four.

Not a hater for sure. And I'm not saying he IS a "me" guy - just that the ingredients are there. Seems to relish the number one hype, waiting to make his big announcement, mom is a little over-the-top involved. Again, I hope he proves me wrong. If Clemson feels like home for the next 3-4 years, we will all be excited to welcome the young man.

WL

Jan 22, 2016, 7:41 AM

so, after reading a few articles you know all about the kid and his mom and how they will be here. wow, you may outta take over for dr phil. hear he is a little trouble.

Jan 21, 2016, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I feel like Gary is going to..... ]

Year one starting DE and on two deep at DT.

If he goes to Bama he sits most of the snaps.

If he goes to Michigan well The Wraith and his Uncle will not be happy.

I think they would move him

Jan 22, 2016, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: I feel like Gary is going to..... ]

to DE and he would start right away.

I think it's ...

Jan 21, 2016, 8:02 AM

Clemson or Michigan. You certainly take the #1 player in America, however, we need to pull at least two more DBs in this class.

i felt like we were going to beat Alabama.***

Jan 21, 2016, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: i felt like we were going to beat Alabama.***

Jan 21, 2016, 8:35 AM

Weshould have. There is no excuse for KO run backs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to my sources and from what I'm hearing

Jan 21, 2016, 8:19 AM

I'd watch for announcements from guys like John Simpson, Lavert Hill, Trayvon Mullen and possibly Isaiah Stallings. However, anything could happen between now and then. I also would not rule us out of contention with any of the aforementioned folks as well as Romeo Finley, Marcelino Ball and Arkeem Byrd- however unlikely such a scenario may seem. This is not to imply that we will be taking commits from all of these individuals. At this time, it would appear that Mecole Hardman is trending towards UGA or Tenn. It has probably been mentioned but DB Malek Young has committed to Miami according to a Twitter post. Most are also probably aware that P Will Spiers has accepted a walk-on position at Clemson.

On National Signing Day I'll probably start an entire thread with updates to pass along any Clemson or ACC related news as well as national news.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Great post. Thanks*

Jan 21, 2016, 8:42 AM

nm

Isaiah Stallings?

Jan 21, 2016, 8:55 AM [ in reply to According to my sources and from what I'm hearing ]

NOPE

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

DT in 2016

Jan 21, 2016, 9:10 AM

I don't see anyone starting over Carlos Watkins. He will be a senior and is a great player. If Lawrence and Gary are 5* players you have to think Watkins, at this time, would equate to a 6* DT if there were such a rating. Not saying that those guys wouldn't play. They would play a lot, but you're going to see Watkins, Wilkins, and Pagano get a ton of snaps at DT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, like we'll all HOLD OUR FREAKIN BREATHS. lol***

Jan 21, 2016, 11:14 AM [ in reply to According to my sources and from what I'm hearing ]

Re: According to my sources and from what I'm hearing

Jan 21, 2016, 1:04 PM [ in reply to According to my sources and from what I'm hearing ]

Stallings has committed to NC State. I think you mean Isaiah Simmons, who we appear to be in decent shape with.

Michail Carter could end up in orange too. Another DT***

Jan 21, 2016, 8:24 AM

You thinkin what I'm thinkin?

Jan 21, 2016, 8:26 AM

Clemson is DTU?

We DT too deep?

With Gary and Lawrence, we DP too deep.***

Jan 21, 2016, 8:28 AM

Hmmm...***

Jan 21, 2016, 8:39 AM [ in reply to You thinkin what I'm thinkin? ]

null

It's time to make a decision LbU

Jan 21, 2016, 8:42 AM

If Clemson lands the top 2 recruits in the country, who are both listed as DTs, you'll need to send Crump a tmail.

RIP RbU, LbU will be joining you soon

You know it. I'll have to rest LBU along with RBU

Jan 21, 2016, 8:47 AM

They've both had stellar careers.

null

You misspelled cellar, but we get the picture***

Jan 21, 2016, 8:48 AM

Don't be hatin'. I was getting ready to change to

Jan 21, 2016, 8:51 AM

FaircatchU

null

Jan 21, 2016, 8:28 AM

Do you feel your bone often? Didn't know if this feeling is a common occurrence

what i feel in my bones depends on the weather***

Jan 21, 2016, 8:37 AM

And which "website" you're on

Jan 21, 2016, 10:35 AM

amiright?

You may recall that Clowney did not start his freshman year

Jan 21, 2016, 10:51 AM

He will be part of the rotation, guessing maybe at DE, but may not start. If he can't handle that, and isn't interested in being a team player maybe he is better off somewhere else. I would love him to come here, but he is going to have to fit in and come on our terms, not his mother's (as great a mom as she apparently is). She wants him to have the "full" college experience and to do that he can't come as a prima donna. Quite frankly, I am getting a little tired of hearing about it and we may have a better chance if we stop buttering him (and mom) up and just be totally frank with them. I have the feeling that both he and his mother are looking for someone like that as opposed to being patronized!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2016, 11:18 AM

#### if he eats regular, and doesn't get constipated. A lot of I know somebody who knows somebody and I heard this or that is getting old. NSD is less than two weeks away, then we will all know where he is going

Jan 21, 2016, 12:54 PM

umm, technically that's not a bone. ;)

Jan 21, 2016, 1:02 PM

Wilkins and Watkins will be the starters. Pagano will be on the second unit. Lawrence, Huggins,Robinson will battle to join Pagano. IF Gary comes, he might get moved to DE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic