Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's a Republican Representative that is willing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1,535

Here's a Republican Representative that is willing

Dec 21, 2020, 1:00 PM

to call out Trump, Flynn, and Powell for their ridiculous claims and seditious talk. And in no uncertain terms.

I could get behind a Rep who is as closely tethered to reality and democracy as this guy seems to be.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/it-s-nuts-gop-lawmaker-reacts-to-oval-office-meeting/vi-BB1c6PzE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's part of the deep state and pizzagate stuff

Dec 21, 2020, 1:06 PM

clearly

Signed, the mentally ill

Re: Here's a Republican Representative that is willing

Dec 21, 2020, 1:23 PM

Hey, nobody knows who the fk I am. How can I get the MSM to regurgitate my sound bites ad-naseum?... oh I know.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 1:37 PM

Cute. Now find us a Democrat that is willing to call out the whole RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA thing as BS and the impeachment a sham.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 1:45 PM

When you say the "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA thing" is BS, are you referring to the meeting in Trump Tower between Don Jr. and the Russians, or when Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen met with Russians, or when George Papadopoulos talked to Russians, or when Paul Manafort shared polling data with Russians, or when Jeff Sessions and Jared Kushner met with the Russian ambassador?

Or are you calling BS on the time Russians offered to sell information to Roger Stone, or when Stone talked to Russian hackers?

Or the time that Don Jr. talked to Wikileaks, or when Kushner and Michael Flynn met with the Russian ambassador, or when Cohen met with a Russian billionaire at Trump Tower?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tRuMp WaS eXoNeRaTeD!!!!

Dec 21, 2020, 1:49 PM

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49100778

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mueller/mueller-says-trump-was-not-exonerated-trump-declares-victory-idUSKCN1UJ0DF

Mueller didn't even know what was in his own report

Dec 21, 2020, 1:50 PM

Who is "they"? The Deep State? Bill Clinton's team of

Dec 21, 2020, 1:52 PM

child molestors? The librul media?

Re: Who is "they"? The Deep State? Bill Clinton's team of

Dec 21, 2020, 1:53 PM

Link?***

Dec 21, 2020, 1:54 PM

Re: Link?***

Dec 21, 2020, 1:56 PM

So I guess no link?***

Dec 21, 2020, 1:58 PM

Re: So I guess no link?***

Dec 21, 2020, 2:00 PM

Dec 21, 2020, 2:01 PM

I'm not even lying. This is the first recommendation that came up. And it's so dammfitting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFsxpEgiE0c

Dec 21, 2020, 2:07 PM

Dec 21, 2020, 2:10 PM

Re: tRuMp WaS eXoNeRaTeD!!!!

Dec 21, 2020, 2:19 PM [ in reply to tRuMp WaS eXoNeRaTeD!!!! ]

It wasn't Mueller's job to exonerate or not. He just couldn't help throwing that in since after two years, he could find a hint of actual evidence.

Dec 21, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's a Republican Representative that is willing ]

And just what resulted from all that Russia 'collusion'? Please tell us how evil orange man benefited when everyone knows Putin wanted his sock puppet Hillary in the White House.

Dec 21, 2020, 2:25 PM

And just what resulted from all that Russia 'collusion'?

That's easy, and the answer is in the Mueller Report.

Please tell us how evil orange man benefited when everyone knows Putin wanted his sock puppet Hillary in the White House.

Is that right? That is a novel theory. Did you just make it up or did you find it in a YouTube video?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 2:33 PM

Answering a question with a question. Nice. So, just how did Trump benefit from all that Putin kissing up? And don't give me any Mueller crap. He didn't even know what was in his own 'report'.

Dec 21, 2020, 2:48 PM

Please see Murc's response.

Putin: "I wanted Trump to win the election."

Dec 21, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's a Republican Representative that is willing ]

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/putin-trump-win-election-2016-722486

Dec 21, 2020, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's a Republican Representative that is willing ]

coot,

Please come back to reality.

17 different intelligence agencies have concluded that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump - that is 17 different agencies !

Wherethehell do you get this stuff ??

Dec 21, 2020, 5:27 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/21/17-intelligence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/

Mueller was appointed special counsel by Trump's DOJ,

Dec 21, 2020, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's a Republican Representative that is willing ]

who were/are Republicans, not Democrats. GOP senators admit Trump abused power leading to impeachment, just not enough to remove from office for it because they've devolved into spineless imposters.

Two false flags you're flying there, bubba. Peddling lies like perv candy from the back of a van. Enjoy your continued derangement.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's a Republican Representative that is willing ]

coot,

I would but then there is this 448 page report detailing quite a bit more than BS, so . . .

Dec 21, 2020, 1:39 PM

If you are an honest Republican outraged by Trump.....

Dec 21, 2020, 1:57 PM

and you really want to have your voice heard, DO NOT GO TO THE NEWS NETWORK THAT HAS ATTACKED TRUMP 24-7 FOR 4 YEARS!!! They're using you, and deflating the legitimacy of your opinion, only to bolster their own that liberals are better.

Nope. Go on FOX NEWS or NEWS MAX, or OAN, or the right wing MSM and speak your mind. That has meaning and an impact. Post your mind on Parler.

All things being equal of course. Not saying I even watched the video. Didn't have to. It is useless given the source.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cut him some slack. He's a Tea Partier, not a genius.***

Dec 21, 2020, 2:13 PM

These numbers are growing daily.

Dec 22, 2020, 4:18 AM

"Rasmussen poll: 20-30% of Democrats believe the election was stolen from Trump"

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/21/rasmussen-poll-20-30-of-democrats-believe-the-election-was-stolen-from-trump-998438/

BTW, you can have the opportunist pubs who stab their supporters in the back. We don't have them back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's highly likely that

Dec 23, 2020, 8:40 AM

some Democrats did such things in every state, and Republicans, too.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1,535
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic