Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All the speculation and diagnosis of what happened in the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

All the speculation and diagnosis of what happened in the

Jan 5, 2021, 8:56 AM

Sugar Bowl is based on one game. What happened is Clemson played it's worst game since W. Virginia and Ohio State played their best game in a many years. Clemson may not have won the game but they could have made it close if they had played at least their B game.
I rate this performance an D- and maybe an F. Clemson has the talent, coaching and culture to win these types of games, but did not have the will to win!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All the speculation and diagnosis of what happened in the

Jan 5, 2021, 9:01 AM

We are usually good for a game like this once a year. Syracuse and Pitt anyjuan?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I respectfully disagree, this loss was not about "will" or

Jan 5, 2021, 9:03 AM

motivation.

They were the better team in every facet.

Our "will" looked just fine in 1st quarter when we had a 14-7 lead and almost extended it to 21-7 on the throw to the TE.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: I respectfully disagree, this loss was not about "will" or

Jan 5, 2021, 9:05 AM

We couldn’t catch the herp at a ho house. Very frustrating to watch

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I respectfully disagree, this loss was not about "will" or

Jan 5, 2021, 9:16 AM

Let’s rely on Dabo to right the ship. He is the one guy who can fix this. He sees where the problem lies. Clemson is still among college footballs elite and 95 percent of the others would love to be in our place. Support Clemson. Stay positive. I assure you the team is!

I think it is ok to ask yourself if the O and D lines have

Jan 5, 2021, 10:10 AM

progressed since the last time we won it all and if you say yes, great. if not, it is reasonable to question the man in charge on how he is going to address it. I personally would like to see it addressed

Re: All the speculation and diagnosis of what happened in the

Jan 5, 2021, 10:14 AM

What happened in the second quarter to give 28 points. DEFENSE was horrible.By the time the half was over and adjustments made it was to late.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic