Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think Streeter or someone has messed with TL's mechanics
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I think Streeter or someone has messed with TL's mechanics

Sep 28, 2019, 6:04 PM

He has certainly been off on his aim and timing as everyone can see. It happens in baseball all the time with pitchers who may have had great success, but some "expert" sees something that doesn't match the checklist of a great pitcher, so they alter something...more times than not, things get worse.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Streeter or someone has messed with TL's mechanics

Sep 28, 2019, 6:09 PM

I think I have mention that this season also, and if I haven't, I sure have thought it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

indeed he has regressed***

Sep 28, 2019, 6:10 PM

Good assessment "coach"..

Sep 28, 2019, 6:11 PM

Maybe you should go to Clemson and show him how to throw again...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good assessment "coach"..

Sep 28, 2019, 6:35 PM

So that is your only opinion, if it is, you haven't been watching what is happening. We are 5 games into the season, we are playing a crappy UNCheat team that we are having a terrible time at moving the ball all game...

Does this look like the TL you watched all last season, especially against Bama and ND!!! If you go back several post, you will also see where I said that Tee should have had more targets, TD Tee Higgins. You don't have to be coaching material to see what is happening on the field, about any avid fan can see it.

FB is the only sport that I even care about, and I do as much as you may dislike it, I do know how it's supposed to be played even if I admit I wouldn't be a good coach. If I wanted to be at this stage in my life, I'm just to D a m n old to make a change of that magnitude in my life!!! But I am sorry that what other people have to say is bothering you that much bc, T-Net is the place for Tiger fans to have discussions about and what we feel we are seeing with our team... Really, I'm sorry that it upsets you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Streeter or someone has messed with TL's mechanics

Sep 28, 2019, 6:12 PM

Sophomore slump?? Or did Streeter jumble his head up?

I think wanting him to “extend plays” is throwing things off.

Sep 28, 2019, 6:12 PM

He’ll get it figured out eventually.

I like him running it, but I don’t know if his internal clock in the pocket is right yet.

~JKB

Re: I think wanting him to “extend plays” is throwing things off.

Sep 28, 2019, 6:14 PM

He’ll get it figured out eventually.

I like him running it, but I don’t know if his internal clock in the pocket is right yet.

~JKB

THIS!!

You sound smart.***

Sep 28, 2019, 6:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

LOL***

Sep 28, 2019, 6:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% agree. He played vertical in HS. not to the sideline***

Sep 28, 2019, 6:14 PM

Re: 100% agree. He played vertical in HS. not to the sideline***

Sep 28, 2019, 6:18 PM

I think it is more a QB needs to have reps... I think resting from the 2nd on comes back to bite you in the A**. This offense needs to be playing in a game-time situation not just in practice against our defense.

IT NEVER FAILS...

Sep 28, 2019, 6:23 PM

When coachmac complains about a player or coach, that player or coach excels, exposing coachmac as a fraud. It’s uncanny.

Lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic