Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Ferrell and Renfrow: Kiper breaks down where each could go in the draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Ferrell and Renfrow: Kiper breaks down where each could go in the draft

Feb 21, 2019, 2:07 PM

Ferrell and Renfrow: Kiper breaks down where each could go in the draft

Clemson could have as many as four players drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft, but there are two players that many in the national media can’t stop talking about.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ferrell and Renfrow: Kiper breaks down where each could go in the draft

Feb 21, 2019, 2:33 PM

Ferrell and Renfrow: Kiper breaks down where each could go in the draft

Clemson could have as many as four players drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft, but there are two players that many in the national media can’t stop talking about.
Full Story »

Tim Hendricks Award. Hmmmm

Re: TNET: Ferrell and Renfrow: Kiper breaks down where each could go in the draft

Feb 21, 2019, 5:52 PM

Don't know why you guys always short-change the little guy. Renfrow had a TD catch vs OK in the Tigers' first CFP Orange Bowl + the 4 more vs Bama. That makes 5.

For discriminating fans, Hunter is the CFP career record holder in TD catches with 5, but Zeke Elliott scored 6 on the ground in 2014 CFP alone.

Even so, CFP records are (unfortunately) unofficial, since the NCAA lumps ALL postseason stats together with regular season stats.

Hunter Renfrow WILL NOT be drafted

Feb 22, 2019, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Ferrell and Renfrow: Kiper breaks down where each could go in the draft ]

Because he’s Hunter freakin Renfrow. He’ll draft what teams he chooses to play for!

Feb 21, 2019, 2:57 PM

Nikki and David, Hunter Renfrow is a native of Socastee, SC, not Myrtle Beach. You'd think that after 4 years you guys would get it right.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 8:41 PM

I’m from Georgetown, and I realize it is a BIG difference for people that live close by!

Feb 21, 2019, 10:11 PM

To be fair - The Socastee High School street and mailing address is
4900 Socastee Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588

Socastee is not an incorporated city, just an area of Myrtle Beach.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 21, 2019, 10:23 PM

You are correct. I’ve never realized this until now. Point to u!

Feb 21, 2019, 11:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Ferrell and Renfrow: Kiper breaks down where each could go in the draft ]

Dude it's MB address, but keep in mind that parts of atricles are regurgitated from other national releases. So if I was a writer I would put the MB address vs Soca since people reading the article could have very likely vacationed in MB but if nothing else they could relate to where MB is. Who outside of a
80mile radius even knows where Soca is?

It amazes me what people biatch about. This is a National Article which covers Renfrow! Be happy for his publicity and people need to quit griping about Nikki and David's journalism when a high percentage is quoted from Nat'l Releases.

Congrats to Hunter and Missile Cle for recognition.

I think Renfrow should go to Houston

Feb 21, 2019, 2:59 PM

Houston knows that. Watson-Renfrow, Hopkins ... its Clemson Offense in the Pro's ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Renfrow should go to Houston

Feb 21, 2019, 3:14 PM

Houston needs OLs and DBs.... I do not expect HR to go past 3rd round... he is a jewel on any team. Runs great routes, great hands.

I would take that bet.

Feb 21, 2019, 3:19 PM

I don't think anyone is valuing him that highly.

Re: I think Renfrow should go to Houston

Feb 21, 2019, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Renfrow should go to Houston ]

Houston also needs another WR. But there’s no chance Renfrow goes in the first few rounds.

Feb 21, 2019, 2:59 PM

This guy Kiper. Isn't he the one that said Watson wouldn't get drafted to the second round and wouldn't mafe a NFL QB. Kindly correct me if I am wrong but I think he is the one.

That was probably his buddy Todd McShay***

Feb 21, 2019, 3:20 PM

Feb 21, 2019, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Ferrell and Renfrow: Kiper breaks down where each could go in the draft ]

Kiper had Watson as the 36th best player but expected him to be drafted higher because of being a QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

W H O ? ? ? ? ?***

Feb 21, 2019, 8:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Feb 22, 2019, 3:12 AM

I don’t think Ferrell drops to 16 but my Panthers sure as hell need great edge rusher like him. Hunter I think will go in the 4th or 5th. He’s a very reliable receiver and his quickness is sneaky. Plus Renfrow played his best under the lights when all eyes were on him or in that clutch moment. You can’t teach that

Feb 22, 2019, 3:12 AM

I don’t think Ferrell drops to 16 but my Panthers sure as hell need great edge rusher like him. Hunter I think will go in the 4th or 5th. He’s a very reliable receiver and his quickness is sneaky. Plus Renfrow played his best under the lights when all eyes were on him or in that clutch moment. You can’t teach that

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic