Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: College Football Playoff committee announces new members
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,062

TNET: College Football Playoff committee announces new members

Jan 26, 2021, 12:12 PM

College Football Playoff committee announces new members

IRVING, Texas – The College Football Playoff (CFP) Management Committee has appointed Mitch Barnhart, athletics director at the University of Kentucky; Boo Corr Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate to lose a Clemson ally from the committee...

Jan 26, 2021, 12:15 PM

Kenny Hatfield was always in our corner

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Hate to lose a Clemson ally from the committee...

Jan 26, 2021, 2:23 PM

Ally? Hatfield was a real good guy, kind of like Tommy Bowden; just not a great Head Coach.
Finished his career like Jess Neely, leaving Clemson for Rice as a last coaching stop.

old joke from back then... "Ken Hatfield couldn't get Rice

Jan 27, 2021, 8:08 AM

in a bowl at a Chinese restaurant". ba-doom-tssh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

What?! Hatfield gone!

Jan 26, 2021, 12:20 PM

Shame on them!

Well this is not good for us at all.

Jan 26, 2021, 12:55 PM

Oh well, we had a great run, now it's clear they want to push the B1G, B12 and Pac12 into the playoffs. And you know that won't be at the expense of Alabama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hey Corrigan from NCST.

Jan 26, 2021, 3:24 PM

Ohio getting in with 6 wins was an anomaly. Don’t get any ideas for your wusspack. Not happening.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Corrigan from NCST.

Jan 27, 2021, 7:25 AM

The NCSU guy is most likely aware that his budget gets a boost from any playoff run that we make. He'll be fair with us.

I think Charles Barkley should be on the committee

Jan 26, 2021, 8:47 PM

The man knows Sports and will tell it like it is. After all, they put Condoleezza Rice on it because something about she likes College Football ... Sir Charles I guarantee is probably just as good, AND, he played sports.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bitter disappointment. Scam!

Jan 27, 2021, 5:44 PM

I fully expected 8992Tiger to get an invitation. I played organized football one season in elementary school and I never missed a Friday night on the field at halftime as part of the band. I have been religiously attending home games since I was born in '67, through my 7 years as a student (don't laugh... I got a BS and MS!) and have continued to keep season tickets to this day. I can talk football with the best of them, even if I never really played. I know all of the cliches and funny sayings... he can spin it... it is a game of inches... those guys are on an island... he got a paw on the ball... DBs need a short memory... he is special... big uglies... the eye test... running downhill... PAT... YAC... QBR... intangibles... high point the ball... go vertical... dink and dunk... smash mouth... cover 3... cover 2... cover 0... load the box... stay at home... spy on the QB... pull... footwork... leverage... stay in your lanes. I have been preparing for this all of my life. My God, who is more qualified than me?

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,062
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic