Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCN ABSENT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

ACCN ABSENT

Dec 18, 2019, 1:19 PM

WHERE IS THERE FOOTBALL COVERAGE. STOP WITH ALL THE BASKETBALL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCN ABSENT

Dec 18, 2019, 1:25 PM

Welcome to the all Tobacco Road network with their special guest Virginia. All B-ball, all the time.

I get it. There's nothing wrong with it. B Ball is ramping up. I use to listen to Packer and Durham podcast every night on my drive home. Loved it. Now.......I can't listen to the b-ball talk. I know lots of folks enjoy it. It puts me to sleep though.

They are talking about recruiting right now on ACCN***

Dec 18, 2019, 5:53 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 18, 2019, 1:27 PM

On Packer/Durham this AM they said they would be back at 5pm with a conference summary with the guys from Huddle.

I spoke a lot about this network

Dec 18, 2019, 1:39 PM

i chose not watch it and I do flip and watch the enemy’s network at least has more football news and because of our ranking they have to talk about us once awhile .. it is sad that I have to do this but I hope it is just a matter of time and they will ramp up their programming. After the announcement of the top 4, accn programming was focused on duke and nc basketball . They suck and I chose to flip the channel

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Dec 18, 2019, 2:47 PM

Other than Clemson, what football is there to really talk about? They can’t talk about just us 24/7. Plus, the ACC is considered a basketball conference.

The network has 14 schools to cover and a lot of the other fan bases would rather hear about their basketball teams right now. Football season is essentially over for them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should move to the sec***

Dec 18, 2019, 3:55 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

The football crew is on at 5 pm today, to talk about the recruiting!

Dec 18, 2019, 3:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 4:01 PM

This is why when Comcast didn’t carry the ACCN I didn’t call them and complain. I knew 99.5% of what is carried on there will be of no interest.

There is a reason people watch Finebaum

Dec 18, 2019, 4:06 PM

At least his show and most of the SEC shows are interesting. ACCN is a snoozefest.

I would seriously trade places and move into the SEC east. Since USuC is better than us in basketball and is terrible at football maybe the SEC and ACC would be interested in a trade?

You're crazy. If you love Finebum, you must be a coot!!***

Dec 18, 2019, 4:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 4:30 PM

The ACCN has been awesome for me. The family plays LazerX every night. We save on our prescriptions and shed a tear every time the kind pharmacist tells the hard working lady about GoodRX because her son needed those drugs. I can never get enough of the sweet southern lady who lost her home to a sandstorm, tornado, locust invasion, and fire but the compassionate insurance company was there for her. When its time for bed we all have purple mattresses and My Pillows.

I love

Dec 18, 2019, 4:34 PM

how the pharmacist wasn't going to tell her about saving $ until she was leaving. Kind of like cable TV providers....

They get an F for their signing day coverage

Dec 18, 2019, 6:06 PM

Pathetic

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic