Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I pulled a Stubborn last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 313

I pulled a Stubborn last night

Jan 27, 2021, 10:35 AM

no fun today. stubborn_tiger®

You need to help remind me that Tuesday is not the day to get krunk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize that hangover can be easily avoided, right?

Jan 27, 2021, 10:41 AM

You just have to smoke marijuana and drink at the same time. Not for rookies, it may take you a week or so to get acclimated but it has several positive benefits:

1) You don't drink quite as much. You can bounce between a nice alcohol buzz and a stoned buzz, as one increases, the other decreases. Like a nice equilibrium of happiness.

2) You don't drink as late into the night because you get sleepy

3) If you wake and bake, you get to enjoy a strong stoned buzz while simultaneously mitigating headaches and other unpleasant hangover side effects.

Trust me on this, I have a Harvard degree from MTI and am a doctor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Um, bud, that is what I did last night

Jan 27, 2021, 10:45 AM

I didn't smoke, just ate 15.

My problem is that the beer was going down so good, I couldn't stop. I just couldn't turn off the faucet.

So today I am hurting and its my fault. I knew better, but got down that darn YouTube rabbit hole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see, let me reefer(haha!) you to step #3 in that case.***

Jan 27, 2021, 10:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That, or just change from 15 to 30.

Jan 27, 2021, 11:21 AM

Every man has an amount that will sit him in his chair like a good boy. Just gotta find it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's a simple balancing act

Jan 27, 2021, 10:47 AM [ in reply to You do realize that hangover can be easily avoided, right? ]

just gotta keep her between the buoys...only word of caution is if you're slamming whiskey you can get sideways in a hurry and memory issues start flaring up (typically only happens to me on game days or special occasions).

beers and bud tho is pretty flawless when executed correctly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I've seen people demand to be taken to the hospital

Jan 27, 2021, 10:49 AM

after drinking liquor for awhile then taking a toke. Like you said, it's a balancing act. And to be truthful, there are those out there who simply cannot handle it.

yeah, I had a pull of woodford. maybe that is my problem

Jan 27, 2021, 10:53 AM [ in reply to it's a simple balancing act ]

its the only liquor I have left in the house. Beer diet here lately.

Or chug half a bottle of Pedialyte***

Jan 27, 2021, 10:49 AM [ in reply to You do realize that hangover can be easily avoided, right? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 8
| visibility 313
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic