Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see it like this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,696

I see it like this

Jun 11, 2019, 10:24 PM

In 2015 Clemson was very good and kinda the new flavor in CFB. Clemson gave big bad Bama a scare in the CFP. In 2016 Clemson was the thing that wouldn't go away and beat Bama in a close NC game. In 2017 Clemson was still relevant, even with DW4 gone. However, Clemson was limited on O and matched up poorly with Bama and lost in 1st round of the CFP. Bama went one do beat a choking UGA in the NC game and a new star was born; Tua. In 2018 Bama and Tua start hot and roll over everyone during the regular season. The sports media was setting the stage to crown 2018 Bama as the "best ever" college FB Team. Tua playing injured vs UGA in the SECCG almost derailed "unbeatable Bama" but another choke by KS kept the dream alive. Bama jumps on Ok big and early, Tua looks to be back, and Bama cruises to the NC game. Only Clemson stood between Bama and the "greatest ever" coronation. We all know what happened and Finegollum and the pro SEC pundits will never forgive Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ E X A C T L Y !

Jun 11, 2019, 10:38 PM

Well said...their Jealousness & Biasses are destroying them with that monumental 44-16 loss so they are trying to destroy us.

Just hang on for a wild ride in 2019!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The bigger the butt whuppin', the bigger the excuses

Jun 11, 2019, 10:45 PM

have to be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finegollum, you say

Jun 11, 2019, 11:42 PM

interesting

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep in mind, Nick Saban entered the college football

Jun 12, 2019, 9:43 AM

stratosphere at Alabama by laying the smack down on a heavily-favored top-10 Clemson team in the Georgia Dome in the first game of his second season at Alabama beating Clemson 34-10 in 2008. That was Saban's first game where Bama started to be recognized as a top 10 program again. That just so happened to be the first game of the last season with Tommy Bowden as our coach.

Could 44-16 be the start of Bama's slide? Who knows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,696
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic