Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Georgia tight end looking toward Palmetto State for college home
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Georgia tight end looking toward Palmetto State for college home

Feb 18, 2021, 2:01 PM

Georgia tight end looking toward Palmetto State for college home

One of the top tight ends out of the Peach State of Georgia is looking at the Palmetto State as his collegiate home. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Georgia tight end looking toward Palmetto State for college home

Feb 18, 2021, 2:35 PM

Go somewhere that uses the TE. All the talk of Beamer being a TE coach at OU is nothing since there was not a single reception by a TE at OU last year. Not a single one. Go to Clemson or Stanford or even Texas. South Carolina won't use him just like Georgia wouldn't. Just wasted talent.

Don't buy their snake oil kid...

Feb 18, 2021, 2:42 PM

uof6c is telling anyone and everyone who will listen that they'll have a chance to start or garner significant playing time right away. They're telling everyone that because they're desperate and that's pretty much all they have to offer.

If the thought of starting four years for a perennial doormat and then leaving with a sub-standard education is appealing, rather than playing for one of the nations elite programs that competes for a national championship each year, maybe uof6c is the place for you.

I'm betting you're smarter than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Don't buy their snake oil kid...

Feb 18, 2021, 3:32 PM

Any school that promises you a starting spot before you even enroll should be at the very bottom of the list! I assure you Dabo will tell this kid he will have to work his butt off to be in the starting lineup. If he has a brain, he has already figured that out.

Re: TNET: Georgia tight end looking toward Palmetto State for college home

Feb 18, 2021, 4:17 PM

All the recent 247 Crystal Balls have him going to Georgia.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta take extreme umbrage at one thing he said

Feb 18, 2021, 7:42 PM

Only one of them is an amazing school. The other one, with a mascot which family name is synonymous with the word “scared”, is better described using the word “embarrassing”.

Roar Tigers

Sorry, but on this one, I can't get past the video that was

Feb 19, 2021, 8:00 AM

posted awhile back of him intentionally taking out the knee of an opposing highly rated player. I stress the word intentional, it was that blatantly late and obvious. Any kid who either does that on his own, or allows it to be coached into him, doesn't belong at Clemson. Flame on, you ain't changing my mind on this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw it, couldn't believe it so I reached out to my

Feb 19, 2021, 11:39 AM

cousin who's sons play lacrosse at McCallie... fortunately, the player injured should be fine but EVERYONE agreed (including school administration) that this guy should have been much more severely dealt with... and actually, we do not know how he was dealt with, or if he was dealt with at all. He actually went back into the game after the flag because he wasn't tossed, so how is he to learn the lesson if he isn't dealt with?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic