Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One suprising thing i noticed about Alabama's Oline
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 4,043

One suprising thing i noticed about Alabama's Oline

Jan 12, 2021, 10:30 AM

was how incredibly overweight most of those guys were. I would be surprised if any of them could touch their toes, let alone dust off their own back package.

I am glad we do not have this problem at Clemson, I know that our guys work extremely hard to keep in shape and not let themselves go like this. Alabama was very fortunate that OSU's Dline just wasn't very good this year, or last night's game could have gone a lot different.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One suprising thing i noticed about Alabama's Oline

Jan 12, 2021, 11:30 AM

What I noticed was how big their O-linemen's legs and hips were. They looked like NFL linemen. They were able to drive the Dline off the line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 11:32 AM

They are awfully big and maybe not very athletic. However, I'd imagine it's very hard for any opposing linemen to even get close to the 'Bammer qb. He would have to run a half mile around one of these hulks just to get into the pocket. Indeed, it did appear all season long the Jones had all the time in the world to set up, check down, and throw to wide open receivers. Result? Natty. Perhaps we too should recruit some monsters for the O-line. Could not be much worse than what we had this year.

Yea...as great as Jones and Smith were this season,

Jan 12, 2021, 11:43 AM

their O-Line deserves the credit first and foremost. Alot of good QBs never reached their potential bc of a crappy oline causing the qb to make subpar throws.

I understand that offseason workouts

Jan 12, 2021, 11:36 AM

were interrupted this year but wow, you're absolutely right. Bama clearly allowed those guys to sit on their couches with a bag of chips throughout quarantine. Luckily for them, they got to pad their stats against a cupcake Big Ten opponent. Obviously doesn't help Bama's SOS but at least the OL wasn't exposed by a blueblood DL

I saw crumbs and greasy hand prints on their center’s jersey last night.

Jan 12, 2021, 11:52 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 12:29 PM

Maybe we need to fatten our boys up a bit

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 12:37 PM

They are huge...On both the DL and OL...Those MFers have to be on roids or something man...Look at the size of our lineman compared to theirs...Seems like we are following the rules too much

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

#65’s back package has its own gravity***

Jan 12, 2021, 12:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well no wonder

Jan 12, 2021, 1:09 PM

On one play I saw the Bammer RH tackle literally swallow and digest the Bucknut MLB. He may have spit him out later with indigestion. But the MLB was in the play and then was literally swallowed. The size of those meals must put weight on a guy. And don’t even get me started about what cleats and shoulder pads can do to a digestive system.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol

Jan 12, 2021, 7:54 PM

They need to eat a salad.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 10
| visibility 4,043
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic