Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Jan 4, 2020, 10:49 PM

They have zero respect for us. Think our D is trash and that our WRs are no good lol. Most really believe they will win easily. Gonna he fun to see the shock they have late next Monday night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd

Jan 4, 2020, 10:52 PM

Who cares...Pride before the fall...again

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 11:20 AM

Yep. And there has been plenty of that on Tigernet all season long. I don’t think we have had any respect for anyone we have played either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have correctly predicted 29 games in a row

Jan 5, 2020, 11:22 AM

Clemson will win making my prediction streak 30 in a row

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have correctly predicted 29 games in a row

Jan 5, 2020, 3:11 PM

Hahahahahaha

Re: I have correctly predicted 29 games in a row

Jan 5, 2020, 4:07 PM

That you Derptula??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Jan 5, 2020, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

I believe most overly respected A&M and I certainly respected OSU. Who else have we played that has earned respect? I think most in here believe this game will not be an easy blowout for us.

Jan 5, 2020, 6:39 PM

A hard fought blowout will work too! ??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well you sure told us.***

Jan 5, 2020, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

Jan 5, 2020, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

Respect is earned. Beat us and you get respect. I have all respect in the world for LSU but not for their Swamp donkey fans.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 3:08 PM

I have all respect in the world for LSU but not for their Swamp donkey fans.

Whitehurst74

Thanks!

Jan 5, 2020, 5:21 PM

Let me be clear that I am not saying all LSU fans because I am sure you have some awesome fans as well however if you fall into the swamp donkey category then I am referring to you.

Jan 5, 2020, 8:58 PM

Them that wander over here are not the nice, friendly, share a tailgate. They are the young sfits...Be glad when they are gone...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

Don't be so inclusive with your statement: "I don’t think we have had any respect for anyone we have played." Expecting to win and having no respect for opponents are not the same. Plenty of us fall into the first category.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

What do you expect from people who join a website

Jan 4, 2020, 10:58 PM

Named after tiger poop?

I posted this msg their site and I got 251 insults back

Jan 4, 2020, 11:04 PM

Posted by nick0104 online on 12/31/19 at 7:05 am
9 starters on Clemson offense played in the natty last year. We hung 44 points on the BEST team ever and we could have hung more.. Just saying.... our defense is the not the same, but our defense coordinator will find a way to make Joe see double. Fields had one interception all seasons and had two with us. I think joe after few hits, will start to see doubles. Good luck ..

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Can you really take ANYTHING serious from a site

Jan 4, 2020, 11:09 PM

celebrating feces?

Jan 5, 2020, 9:44 AM

Hmmm Tigerdroppings. What a perfect name. What would be even more appropriate is changing the Fighting Gamecock Forum to Chickensh...com

Jan 5, 2020, 1:04 PM

That's a good one...

Jan 5, 2020, 2:28 PM

Lord I can't wait!!! This is LSU's year. We will win and it'll be without any doubt. If I'm wrong, which I'm not, I'll get on here and take all the tongue lashing yall can give. Win or lose I will always be The Real Tigers of LSU!

Jan 5, 2020, 4:14 PM

no you won't. You will be a coward just like all the others before you that have doubted Clemson.

Jan 5, 2020, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

no you won't. You will be a coward just like all the others before you that have doubted Clemson.

Jan 5, 2020, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

We've played 4 different Bama teams that were absolutely, ######, the best teams in the history of NCAA football. The first, ######, absolute best team in history was hailed by homer Finebaum as totally outmatching Clemson. "The Tide will roll!!!!" In the first they had to depend on a trick kick to win and still sweated out an onside kick within a score with seconds left. Because the best defense could not stop us. The second, absolute, ######, best team in the history of NCAA football we beat with a second left. Logically, if Bama was the absolute, ######, best in history once they were beat there should have been some talk about maybe someone else being the best in history, but there was none of that. The next absolute, ######, greatest team in the history beat a Clemson team without a quterback that could throw downfield effectively and beat a Georgia team that tried a moronic fake kick at a ridculous time and won in overtime. Last year, Bama was forget the rest, the absolute, ######, best team in the history of college football and undefeated and we beat them by 4 touchdowns, and were the first team ever to win 15 games. Again, once the absolute, ######, best team ever gets blown out, logically one might want to reconsider who might hold that distinction, but of course, there has been no consideration of that. Not to mention that the punditry claimed that Okie three years ago, OSU two years ago, undefeated Notre Dame last year and undefeated OSU this year were all lead pipe cinches to beat Clemson because "schedule." As if the teams those teams have played are going to rise up and smite Clemson.

It does not work that way. You ain't playing your prior schedule. You have to play Clemson. No team on your schedule was remotely comparable to Clemson. Not because of anybody's schedule but because Clemson is that good and has proven it again and again. Georgia lost to the poultry at home. Had Clemson played Bama with their hurt qb it would not have been much different from last year, and you had to score on the last possession. ESPN SEC hype is not going to win either, but you might try greasing the refs. Or flopping in the fourth quarter when we have gotten you gassed like the last time we played you. Incidentally, we have coined the fake injury flop as "an LSU timeout" regardless of whether it is Georgia or SCar or you. You perfected it, but it does seem to be an SEC thing. I guess when it comes to flopping, the SEC is just more.

You are going to blow us out? Please. I frankly expect it to be a donnybrook and would not have it any other way. And either way, you ain't the real Tigers nor is your stadium the real Death Valley.

Jan 5, 2020, 2:29 PM

Don't worry about it.

In SEC culture, if you beat Bama, you get to act like the Big Dawg, regardless of anyone else.

They have been the de facto national champs since November. They just started the party early.

If we beat them Monday, we simply remove the trophy, and they will keep partying. They might even hug us as we leave.

Jan 5, 2020, 2:43 PM

Huh? That statement couldn't be anymore wrong than it already is. LSU has fought and won a legitimate schedule, the Bamatards were just another team in our way this year. Unlike most I have been watching LSU for 31 years now this team is locked in 100 percent and you can see they genuinely enjoy each other and having fun. It's one heartbeat take a bullet for your brother next to you mentally at LSU starting the day Coach O arrived and itll be like that for a while now. Get used to seeing us around again.

Jan 5, 2020, 3:11 PM

LSU2019

I saw one poster on here say we haven’t played a game of consequence in 20 years

Jan 5, 2020, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

I gave you an 'out', and you were too dumb to take it.

If your confidence were based on your entire schedule, you would also know that your schedule isn't completed yet.

Stop disrespecting the sport, the game and the team you've loved for 31 years by celebrating early.

I'm glad Coach O has broken the SEC mold. Maybe now you can help Dabo in his quest to break the SEC.

Jan 5, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

act like you've been here before...oh wait I forgot that you haven't

Jan 5, 2020, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

The buzz word for every OSU fan, coach, and player was, “focused.” “We are more focused than we’ve ever been.”

Worked out great for them. Hope it works out the same for you too.

Jan 5, 2020, 7:14 PM

WRONG! Ohio State was BATTLE TESTED, don't you remember?

DeFacto champs! Haha!

Jan 5, 2020, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

That is exactly why so many LSU fans are being so smug about this game. That's been the cog in winning the Natty for years, Bama. So when they beat Bama in Nov., they automatically adopted the assumption they were National champs! They forgot they had to play a better team with a pulse and a Defense?

I wasn't truly amped about beating LSU until OSU started with all their smug comments. But then when they lost they were huge douchebragggg whiners. Then LSU won against Okla, (I mean who hasn't beat them by a bunch in playoffs?) and they think they are world-beaters! Honestly i would rather lose to LSU vs OSU but at this point I really want to shut the Tigerpoopers down! Tired of BS comments!

Jan 5, 2020, 2:43 PM

Do you want a medal or some sort of award for going on another teams message board? Not sure what sort of reaction you were expecting? This is a 1 shot deal for LSU, because Burrow's going to the NFL. Do fans go on other teams boards because they are scared that their team is not good enough? You could've found that on Twitter without going on their message board, by simply putting in a search for LSU. The message board for LSU is basically like a trailer park for LSU fans & I don't get the fascination with wanting to visit their trailer park? You do realize you lower your IQ every time you go there?

Jan 5, 2020, 2:50 PM

Never having been on there before, this is what my expectations of what it's like in there

Jan 5, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

Hahahahahahahaha Watkins Hopkins do I hurt your poor little feelings cuz I ran across yalls site. The little baby is pouting bc he can't have an adult conversation about 2 football teams. Hahahahahaha lmao I'll leave you at the kids table now. Let me find a man or women that wants to talk football.

Jan 5, 2020, 3:01 PM

Watkins Hopkins good luck to you are your Clemson Tigers gonna be a good matchup. Geaux Tigers

Jan 5, 2020, 3:07 PM

Hey look I know how it is when SEC teams play each other & the fans from each team like to talk #### to each other, just trying to make you guys feel at home here. And good luck to you too, I just hope none of the important players for either team get injured & the officials don't decide the game & may the best team win.

Jan 5, 2020, 3:12 PM

Watkins Hopkins®

Back at ya!!!

Jan 5, 2020, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on tigerdroppings some with the LSU crowd ]

Did somebody pee in ur cereal this morning?

Medal please!

Jan 5, 2020, 3:09 PM

U think so?

gonna be shock AND AWE!***

Jan 5, 2020, 4:04 PM

null

Message was edited by: dw1959®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 4:49 PM

They have zero respect for us.

That is both false and silly.
Those chips on your shoulders must get annoying though.

Jan 5, 2020, 7:32 PM

I would say maybe 1 out of every 5 on there thinks it will be a decent game. Most believe it will be a 20+ win for LSU. I understand believing y'all will win but to think y'all will beat us by 3 TDs is straight up disrespect.

Jan 5, 2020, 4:57 PM

I've read some of the LSU chatter. The fan base is extremely confident. Sounds like Alabama fans the last few years to me. No doubt, LSU is a great team, but so is Clemson. Let the teams line it up next Monday night. We shall see then. Until then, all this talk is worthless. Spot the ball.

Jan 5, 2020, 10:35 PM

Let them, I would enjoy nothing better than to watch LSU act as they're playing Oklahoma 2.0.

That would be fun to watch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 10:45 PM

Yeah, perhaps a look in the mirror may help? We particularly enjoyed seeing Old Miss hang 600 yds on you guys...not to mention your beating Auburn by a whopping 3 points.

It's not just players my friend, it's also about coaching. No doubt Ogeron and staff really hung it on Oklahoma. Of course, Oklahoma never should have made the CFP but that's another story.

You have good offense and defense and certainly Burrow deserved the Heisman. But we're not Oklahoma and Dabo sure as helll isn't Lincoln Riley.

Spot the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 10:57 PM

* early next Tuesday morning

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic