Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I only slept 4 hours but two thoughts...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,165

I only slept 4 hours but two thoughts...

Oct 4, 2015, 8:12 AM

Clemson was up 21-3 right before the 4th q. The entire game changed when we went for all of the marbles on long throw. That made no sense to the people around me and myself. Wayne was picking up 6 to 7 yards a carry. I thought let's keep running the clock, mix up the play calls and we go up 28-3 on a nice drive from their 40 was it?? It reminded me of the time Chad did a cute call against SC near goal line and we threw a pick. Why go for it all at that moment????

Also the last two series all we needed was a first down to end the game and we got too conservative running ball up the middle!

The rest of the game was awesome and the crowd showed the nation we love our Tigers!!!

It rained the entire time and the wind was unreal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I only slept 4 hours but two thoughts...

Oct 4, 2015, 8:14 AM

yeah they were reeling it seemed. I wish we woudnt have stopped running. Looked like they were on the ropes

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Were there many ND fans there?

Oct 4, 2015, 8:15 AM

On the broadcast it was hard to tell and it did not seem like they had their band or even many cheerleaders there. I did see the leprechaun a couple of times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No....there were maybe 200 in the West end zone

Oct 4, 2015, 8:19 AM

and some spread out here and there....they were quiet most of the night. They got excited in the 4th..."Let's Go Irish", "let's go irish" that was it.

Oct 4, 2015, 8:16 AM

Run the ball into the 4th quarter! I agree, 1st and 10 inside the 20, run it and go into the 4th with a big lead and the ball.

Hopefully the staff can learn from that moment and

Oct 4, 2015, 8:20 AM

understand the situations in the future. Go Tigers!

Oct 4, 2015, 8:22 AM

I thought the same. We were driving down the field and eating up clock, why go for such a get rich quick play that given the conditions had a low chance of completion.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,165
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic