Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After this game, I see HJ transferring as he knows he should
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

After this game, I see HJ transferring as he knows he should

Oct 18, 2017, 3:17 PM

be playing in front of ZC, especially if we are passing over 50% of the time. I'm sure ZC is a talent but HJ showed me a lot of accuracy and poise in that Wake game. ZC does not show the same confidence in his passing. Love them both but you have to REALLY go with the guy that gives you the best chance to win.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After this game, I see HJ transferring as he knows he should***

Oct 18, 2017, 3:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You see that or you fear that?

Oct 18, 2017, 3:23 PM

Sounds like you fear that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You see that or you fear that?

Oct 18, 2017, 3:25 PM

Why HJ isnt our STARTING QB is beyond me. Hes a better passer then both KB & ZC. I
can understand HJ being the #2 behind KB but #3 behind ZC? ### is HJ doing in practice? Bc he looked great vs Wake while ZC has looked average at best vs Wake & Cuse'

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2017, 3:31 PM

Oct 18, 2017, 3:40 PM [ in reply to You see that or you fear that? ]

Actually I do fear that as I see that we have KB as a running threat more than a passing threat. I see ZC being KB 2.0, but I see HJ being a passer who can also run. So who gives us the best chance to win? Different choice for each defense we face and the needs at any point in the game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2017, 4:02 PM

I can promise you ZC isn’t KB 2.0. He’s the slowest qb we have and the least mobile

Re: After this game, I see HJ transferring as he knows he should

Oct 18, 2017, 3:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Oct 18, 2017, 3:27 PM

He threw 5 or 6 passes in garbage time, none of them down the field. If you can tell if a qb is accurate from that, you should be on dabos or Sabans staff.

I’m not saying cooper is the answer if KB can’t play, but neither you nor anyone else except the people that see him play everyday know if HJ is capable of winning games as a starter playing relevant minutes. We’ve never seen him play when the game was on the line and we’ve never seen him throw downfield.

I never said HJ was a perfect passer

Oct 18, 2017, 3:47 PM

only that he is much more accurate than ZC and maybe even KB. I saw all I need to see of ZC's accuracy when he overthrows backs out of the backfield multiple times and underthrows a wide open #8 by 10 yards. Nerves or lack of confidence? I don't know .... but HJ is a passer who can run which is what we get with TL next year.

Re: I never said HJ was a perfect passer

Oct 18, 2017, 4:00 PM

Cooper completed all of his short throws. I’m not sure what you are referring to when you say he overthrows backs out of the backfield, because that didn’t happen in the Syracuse game. The only passes he missed were on third down.

He did underthrow Cain in the wf game, a downfield pass. You have no way of knowing if HJ can do better because you’ve never seen it. He’s never thrown a ball more than 12 yards downfield in a game.

You say HJ is a qb that can run, but we’ve never seen that either. Point being, you have no clue if HJ is a better passer or runner than cooper or KB. It’s funny to hear you say that when you have never seen it, just a few short passes in garbage time. I guess the coaches just don’t see as much as you do.

Re: I never said HJ was a perfect passer

Oct 18, 2017, 5:37 PM [ in reply to I never said HJ was a perfect passer ]

Everyone is already handing T.L. the juice next season, while if you look at this season and how the staff handles 5 star talent at QB perhaps he has reason for pause.

If there was a 6th star, TL would be it.***

Oct 18, 2017, 5:55 PM

Oct 18, 2017, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: After this game, I see HJ transferring as he knows he should ]

He threw those right after ZC failed on his drives and it wasn't garbage time it was against starters.

Oct 18, 2017, 4:03 PM

HJ came in after one ZC series, which was going to happen whether cooper did good or not. That’s how they’ve been rotating in every game where they were both able to get in.

And it was 21-0 when HJ led that td drive in the fourth quarter. If that’s not garbage time, I don’t know what is. The game was over.

Oct 18, 2017, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Re: After this game, I see HJ transferring as he knows he should ]

Well HJ has to have recievers down field. You did not see the Army AA game. He can throw a lazer 60 yds. Did I mention has mvp of the game! We are afraid to turn him loose in fear that TL will go elsewhere.My opinion. Trying to save him for next year plus burning up a year of his time with us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't matter what he showed you on the limited

Oct 18, 2017, 3:29 PM

number of plays he knows from the playbook. What matters is what he shows the coaches in practice,picking up the rest of the playbook. Some of guys are stupid as sh!t, thinking you know more than a coach making millions to do the job.

In all you guys IDIOT whining, you fail to realize one thing, so far these 2 back up haven't done enough to convince the guys in charge to start them over a limping Kelly Bryant. They'll get there, but they weren't their Friday Night, or one of them would have started.

Question for you

Oct 18, 2017, 4:24 PM

If the first 2-3 ZC-led drives look about the same as up at Syracuse, and our offense is unable get anything done, would you pull him and play HJ? Forget the coaches, practice, all that; what’s your call MRT? Do you leave ZC in and put all the pressure on the defense?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2017, 3:30 PM

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Oct 18, 2017, 3:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

That's an interesting speculation.

Oct 18, 2017, 3:47 PM

I would not have made it due to it impeaching the kids confidence in himself. I'd lean more toward believing that he's worked too hard to give up and quit.

If you want to start on this team all you have to do is be the best. Leaving is admitting that you don't believe you are the best and won't be the best in years to come. So no.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Post such as this

Oct 18, 2017, 4:18 PM

Serve no useful purpose. imo

Re: Post such as this

Oct 18, 2017, 4:36 PM

Agreed, the specuguessers are rampant!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2017, 5:33 PM

SMH

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

dabo could work part-time if he just read tnet!***

Oct 18, 2017, 5:33 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Oh jeez...

Oct 18, 2017, 5:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2017, 5:49 PM

The guys who are flying under the radar from the Syracuse game is the O Line and I'm starting to think Dabo played Cooper because he had the best chance of running for his life.

Oct 18, 2017, 6:29 PM

Once again Cooper is the slowest qb on the team. He got ran down by that big 300 pound dt Syracuse had. Cooper can not run and is not a threat to run. Hunter Johnson is a bigger running threat than Cooper

Oct 18, 2017, 5:59 PM

Yes our greatest fear is always that we will lose unproven players...please just stop.

Oct 18, 2017, 7:25 PM

Did we have this same conversation about Willie corn. That did not end well.

Oct 18, 2017, 6:33 PM

I was hoping stupid posts would be out of everyone's system by now. I guess not

I doubt it.

Oct 18, 2017, 7:13 PM

I could see you flying home though Little Bird.

Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic