Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I must say I respect UofSC fans..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I must say I respect UofSC fans..

May 18, 2019, 9:55 AM

Imagine if roles were reversed. Although impossible, what if the gamecocks had beaten us five times in a row (including a 56-7 smack down), been to the playoff 4 years in a row, won two national championships over the mighty Alabama, and signed more five stars in one recruiting class that we have had combined in 20 years. It’s hard to imagine even following the sport or living in South Carolina. To take such pain with grace and still try to follow the team is admirable. Thankfully, the roles will never be reversed! Once Amanda Butler’s team takes the next step and our new business school is constructed, the gamecocks will truly have nothing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are the lowest of the low..

May 18, 2019, 9:56 AM

you obviously don't deal with them on a daily basis. Absolute scum.. just like the city they reside in.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: They are the lowest of the low..

May 18, 2019, 10:03 AM

having lived in cola. for 3 yrs,i feel your pain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 18, 2019, 11:18 AM [ in reply to They are the lowest of the low.. ]

Easy pal. They happen to root for another school. Nothing more.

They aren’t Georgia Tech

May 18, 2019, 11:58 AM

Unless you’ve spent a few decades (in my case, five decades) in the state of SC as a Clemson fan, you have no way of understanding the depth of truth being expressed here. It would suit you better to remain silent on things about which you know little. Perhaps you could give us an update on the latest dawg player arrests... I assume you are keeping up with that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They aren’t Georgia Tech

May 18, 2019, 12:17 PM

Been in Columbia 11 years and lived through the "golden age" of SC football. Listened to it for the 3 years they beat UGA. . Like all fan bases, they talk trash when things are going well for them. In their case, that isn's so often. No one enjoys their sports misery more than me. That seems a far reach from thinking of them as lowlifes and scum. If you see them that way perhaps the problem isn't them, it's you. You may be taking this sports stuff a little too seriously. As for your obligatory UGA insult, which seems to accompany any post here that doesn't lick Dabo's boot, I don't know who the last UGA player arrested was. Who were the last Clemson players suspended for using banned substances?

Like I said...

May 18, 2019, 12:47 PM

Until you walk in the shoes of Clemson fans all over this state for your whole life, you are clueless about their culture and the long-standing dynamic of the Tiger-coot rivalry. Living in Columbia as a dawg fan for a few years does not equate.

And if you really want to equate the ostarine issue with your players being busted by police? Wow man... that’s weak. It’s been reported recently that several legal supplements were contaminated with ostarine, causing athletes to ingest it unknowingly. Do you really believe ostarine made Dexter Lawrence the great player he is? If so, you should feel right at home in Columbia. Smh.

https://mmainsight.com/ufc/usada-scraps-amanda-ribas-two-year-suspension-for-ostarine

Re: Like I said...

May 18, 2019, 12:51 PM

I'm not equating anyting with anything. I'm responding to your juvenile insult with one of my own. I'll close with this, if this football stuff makes you truly think less of people as human beings you have far bigger problems than any disagreement you and I may have here. Good luck to you.

Re: Like I said...

May 18, 2019, 1:00 PM

So.. throwing batteries at our players.. throwing bottles filled with Pee and all kinds of other substance.. middle fingers and chanting "FU Dabo" is ok with you? trust me this is the norm for these clowns. you SEC clowns stick together so it does not surprise anyone on this board. I have quite a few disgusting UGA stories as well. Not even sure what a "DAWG" is doing on this board. Clemson is a bit above you. Stick to winning the lowly east and losing to Alabama. Or.. to put it in terms you would understand.... "WOOOF WOOF WOOF SIC EM!"

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

georgia fans are low life scumbags too. Have you ever been

May 18, 2019, 2:11 PM

to a game in Athens? If you had, you would understand why they think that being a low life scumbag coot is okay...they relate to each other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clueless***

May 18, 2019, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Like I said... ]

11 Years...the poster said 50...Me too. And they don't just

May 18, 2019, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: They aren’t Georgia Tech ]

trash when they are winning.....Darius Rucker for example. Last week!

As for “licking Dabo’s boot”...

May 18, 2019, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: They aren’t Georgia Tech ]

Just be thankful that your overrated dawgs DIDN’T beat bama last year (although the simple truth is that if you couldn’t beat THAT bama defense, you were even more overrated than an average Texas team exposed you to be).

Looking back on it, oh how I wish your bonehead coach hadn’t called that idiotic fake. It would have been true justice to have humbled you AND bama in the same CFP. And that’s EXACTLY what would have happened.

SEC!! SEC!! SEC!! SEC!!

May 18, 2019, 11:53 AM [ in reply to They are the lowest of the low.. ]

During the gamecocks little 5 year run all I heard from them was how great they were and how we sucked. I on the other hand have been very, very graceful to the same people who tortured me for 5 years. I will not stoop to their level and will show them how to act like you've been there before.

What's there to respect?

May 18, 2019, 9:59 AM

Honestly, I can think of nothing?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's there to respect?

May 18, 2019, 10:10 AM

The lowly gamecock fans are already nauseating. Can you imagine them if they were us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I must say I respect UofSC fans..

May 18, 2019, 11:10 AM

SolidOrange, I’m thinking you have not been around many coots. Maybe you have been fortunate to be around the “few good ones” but I’ve been around too many that are just unbearable. For the most part, they are getting what they deserve. And it will be fun to see more of it dished to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 11:25 AM

Well said

You lost me at the "with grace" part***

May 18, 2019, 11:25 AM

nm

Sorry....Grace?

May 18, 2019, 12:54 PM

The coots don't do anything with grace, much less abide Clemson dominating them so thoroughly in football. It's more like humility has beat them down to the point of oh-hum, if-only-ism. They don't have a choice, they literally have nothing else.

May 18, 2019, 2:04 PM

I have half a mill of my retirement with a Gamecock Century Club member and never have had a moment of doubt that he was straight up...We leave the BS where it belongs...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic