»
Topic: I might sound dumb but isn’t there a covid eligibility rule
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 8, 2020, 12:07 PM by: lovingit®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

I might sound dumb but isn’t there a covid eligibility rule

Posted: Nov 8, 2020, 11:30 AM

Where anyone can come back if wanting too? I thought I remember hearing this year it doesn’t affect the eligibility of the players? Maybe you have to opt out if that happens or I just don’t know what I’m talking about. I know that sounds far fetched but I’d love to have guys back like Powell and Skalski next year.

Re: I might sound dumb but isn’t there a covid eligibility rule

[1]
Posted: Nov 8, 2020, 11:41 AM

As far as eligibility is concerned I don’t think this year counts. Is that right.

Re: I might sound dumb but isn’t there a covid eligibility rule

[2]
Posted: Nov 8, 2020, 11:41 AM

You're right. This year doesn't count against eligibility for anyone, whether opted out or not, and seniors that return next year won't count against a team's scholarship limit.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

To be honest I think Powell can go pro and if he keeps having

[1]
Posted: Nov 8, 2020, 12:06 PM

The season he’s had so far, he will be at his peak of money earning potential. Just think some of the other wrs will take his spot next year if he doesn’t. He’s been a pleasant surprise. Never thought he had met his potential. But now looks like a grown ### man out there making the big catches and is just consistent and money. Hope he realizes how much those young pups look up to him. He has a great leadership opportunity right now. He stuck around and boom!

Not sure that Skalski has an NFL future. Maybe those who know pros more than me can opine. May not be wrong for him to choose to come back and play one more year.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

nullmilitary_donation.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
733 people have read this post