Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Former Clemson DB surprises mom with Mercedes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Former Clemson DB surprises mom with Mercedes

May 13, 2019, 7:50 AM

WATCH: Former Clemson DB surprises mom with Mercedes

Former Clemson defensive back Trayvon Mullen made a huge Mother's Day gesture to his mother last Thursday by gifting her a brand new Mercedes sedan. FYI: Happy Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mercedes is the new Buick***

May 13, 2019, 7:57 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mercedes is the new Buick***

May 13, 2019, 9:13 AM

Is Mercedes the new Buick or your grandfather's Buick?

Re: Mercedes is the new Buick***

May 13, 2019, 9:25 AM

Just an over priced vehicle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Former Clemson DB surprises mom with Mercedes

May 13, 2019, 9:51 AM

Frivolous! Just the sort of thing I would do.

May 13, 2019, 10:16 AM

Looks like a great neighborhood to steal it. Should have waited and got her out of that neighborhood, not get a depreciating item.

Racists. Each and every one of you.

May 13, 2019, 10:50 AM

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Racists. Each and every one of you.

May 13, 2019, 11:33 AM

Same thing I was thinking fam lol like d@mn I would buy my mom and dad a paid off vehicle if I was making 7 figures. Stop hating on the man

Re: Racists. Each and every one of you.

May 13, 2019, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Racists. Each and every one of you. ]

How does that make me racist? It’s the truth. I hope these kids educate themselves with money management.

May 14, 2019, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Former Clemson DB surprises mom with Mercedes ]

How the hell do u know that? What gives u the right to even make a statement so ignorant and sullen as that? How dare you to even go to that level of assumption not knowing a thing about that area.. You know what they say about people that ASSume.. That's what this statement does makes look like..

May 14, 2019, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Former Clemson DB surprises mom with Mercedes ]

How the hell do u know that? What gives u the right to even make a statement so ignorant and sullen as that? How dare you to even go to that level of assumption not knowing a thing about that area.. You know what they say about people that ASSume.. That's what this statement does makes look like..

I met his Mom at SFO the day after we won the title.

May 13, 2019, 11:11 AM

She was very proud of her boy. Nice lady, good for her.

But, I prefer old Mercedes cars, esp diesels. They'll probably run longer with fewer problems than a brand new one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's AWESOME Trayvon!!

May 13, 2019, 11:45 AM

Well done Trayvon! Very nice car for Mom! :D

What a great gesture and gift for Trayvon to give his Mother. Like most of our Moms that sacrificed to help us on our athletic journey or other activities, I'm sure she put a lot of miles on her car to drive him to practice, games, recruiting trips, and all the other things that Moms do that we usually take for granted.

And like most Moms, she probably never expected anything in return ... except the joy of seeing her kids succeed in life. She certainly did a great job with Trayvon.

I met Trayvon at the autograph signing in Greenville a couple of months ago and had the pleasure to speak with him briefly. I thanked him for coming to Clemson and, with a big smile he said, "It was the best decision I ever made." He's a TOTAL Class Act.

In the run up to the National Championship game and the draft, I saw a few interview clips with Trayvon and wish we had more of the clips over the last few years because he really is a top-notch student-athlete. What I saw was very well-spoken, humble, intelligent young man, whom most of his teammates consider a team leader.

So Trayvon, best of luck to you in your career, continue to work hard, stay humble, work through adversity WHEN it comes, and come back to Clemson to visit us from time-to-time. :)

Trayvon Mullen - a Clemson Gentleman and always a Tiger!!!

Well done, Trayvon

May 13, 2019, 11:54 AM

We are so proud of you--both on and off the field. Always a Tiger

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 13, 2019, 11:55 AM

You are a good man. That was a sincere gesture of love for your mom. Congratulations and good luck in the NFL. We appreciate your time as a Tiger!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So happy for Trayvon and his mom. She is a very nice lady.

May 13, 2019, 12:27 PM

She and my sister met and hit it off tailgating at the Auburn game 2017. She has been so supportive of Trayvon and the Clemson team. She is a very upbeat and positive person.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic