Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
“I love my home state so much that I picked a school..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

“I love my home state so much that I picked a school..

Jan 21, 2018, 2:50 PM

that both fan bases hate more in basketball than each other”

That Rat b*****d, and Dukie V was in on the troll job too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time to move on.***

Jan 21, 2018, 2:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Grow some balls, I’m just having some fun with it***

Jan 21, 2018, 3:21 PM

SMH at the Patriarchy.

Jan 21, 2018, 3:26 PM

The phase is now "grow some ovaries" because Chicks Kick ###(TM).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Ouch, my feelings are hurt now.

Jan 21, 2018, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Grow some balls, I’m just having some fun with it*** ]

That was absolutely the most insulting thing anyone has ever told me before. It was so bad that the tiny testicles that I did have, literally shriveled up and returned to the original position within my body. I am so hurt that I have no other option but to return your insult with a responding insult. So here it goes...

No, you grow some balls.

(I’m sorry. It just feels hurtful even typing it. I hope you are not as insulted as I was. I hope you enjoy your day having fun with it.)

Sexist******

Jan 21, 2018, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Grow some balls, I’m just having some fun with it*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Grow some balls, I’m just having some fun with it***

Jan 21, 2018, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Grow some balls, I’m just having some fun with it*** ]

Every time I see someone write "grow some balls" I think of this quote.....

"Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive! If your really wanna be tough grow a ######, those things take a pounding!"

I would dislike Duke a lot more if it weren’t for UNC.

Jan 21, 2018, 3:24 PM

My disdain for all things UNC, including fake classes, stupid fans, and unlikable players, makes Duke seem not so bad. Plus, at least I can respect Duke and Coach K. Can’t say the same for the Tarholes and their coach, Huckleberry Hound.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I would dislike Duke a lot more if it weren’t for UNC.

Jan 21, 2018, 3:32 PM

I dislike both strongly. K and his arrogance and expectation for every call to go Dukes way, his working and berating of refs, his chastising our player, his teaching players to exaggerate their flips, his tolerance of the mad tripper are just a good start to why I feel the same way about them as I do Chapel Hole.

That may be true, but Dean Smith was worse in every way

Jan 21, 2018, 9:09 PM

in all those things you mentioned about K.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “I love my home state so much that I picked a school..

Jan 21, 2018, 4:27 PM

Let it go!!!!! The kid made a decision he felt was best for him. He will have to live with the consequences of his decision...good, bad, or indifferent. Had he chosen Clemson, he would have had live with the consequences of that decision as well. Let’s be real, barring injury, he is a one a done player. With the expectation of some highlight dunks, he was not going to change our program in the long run. It is impossible, for any one year player to change a program. Besides, has anybody seen the kid consistently hit a 15ft jump shot? Don’t get me wrong, the kid is a freak of an athlete, but let me suggest the defenses he faces in high school games and AAU games is no better than swiss cheese. The point is, if you take the dunk away, is he still a dominant player? Would it have been nice to get his commitment you bet, but let’s take a page from another great coach on campus, it ain’t about the ones you don’t get...it’s about the ones you do get.

The reason the windshield is biggest window in a car is you need to keep looking forward, not backwards. We can rehash his decision for the next two years, but it will not change anything. Move on!!! I understand the coaching staff poured everything they had into the kid, but there is no time to feel sorry for ourselves. Go find the next best kids you can and coach’em up. Look around college basketball. Teams with a bunch of one and done kids don’t win championships. Coaches that have a solid foundation may sprinkle in a one and done kid here and there with some success. A team of one and dones rarely is successful. Chemistry is so important on the basketball court and it is hard to develop when you have one and done kids. Additionally, one and done kids are not about the team because they know there are out at the end of the season. So...good luck to Zion. Would it been nice to see him in Orange and Purple? Yes, but that is not going to happen. Now is a time for leadership. There is no doubt, Coach Brownell will provide that leadership and Clemson basketball will be more than fine.

Onward, Tiger Fans!

Jan 21, 2018, 9:35 PM

Well said

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 21, 2018, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: “I love my home state so much that I picked a school.. ]

Yes that's exactly what I was thinking even the part about the windshield!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic