Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love it.....................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Love it.....................

Jan 9, 2021, 6:43 PM

“We will not back down.”

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love it.....................

Jan 9, 2021, 7:00 PM

What was that, a smoke signal coming from the White House?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2021, 7:18 PM

Wait, so now you’re FOR oppression? Can’t keep up with libs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Love it..................... ]

It was what the patriot in Pelosi's 'den' wrote in a note to her royal shythead! Loved it.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 11:00 AM

If by "patriot" do you mean the white supremacist who had his feet up on Pelosi's desk, the one who was just arrested and will be doing a minimum 10-year sentence thanks to Trump's own Executive Order?

My hope is that, in an attempt to rouse his base and stick it to the libs one last time, Trump actually tries issuing some pardons for those involved in this coup attempt, including foot-on-desk-guy and Goat-Boy Braveheart...thus forcing the Supreme Court to weigh and in put some limits on all the stupid pardons Trump is going to be throwing out - including, of course, his own - over the next 10 days.

Because I really want Trump to go to jail, and more over-reach by His Orangeness is exactly what's going to expose him legally and make that happen.

Jan 10, 2021, 11:15 AM

News Flash: Some patriots can turn violent, especially when they believe passionately in their cause. Some are willing to go to jail. They're still patriots.

Does the American Revolution ring a bell? I sure hope so. Try harder. Get over your anger and vengeance.

Crump and B-Meist are going to have to ask themselves

Jan 10, 2021, 11:18 AM

some serious questions about what they’re going to allow on their site over the next 2 weeks and beyond.

Re: Crump and B-Meist are going to have to ask themselves

Jan 10, 2021, 2:53 PM

I doubt that your posts are in danger. Relax and stay calm. You could tone it done a bit. :)

Quaaludes must be kicking in.***

Jan 10, 2021, 3:05 PM

Re: Quaaludes must be kicking in.***

Jan 10, 2021, 5:50 PM

wrong again, something you're used to, eh?

Re: Quaaludes must be kicking in.***

Jan 11, 2021, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Quaaludes must be kicking in.*** ]

Failed reading? No surprise there. Try harder.

Jan 10, 2021, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Love it..................... ]

My anger and vengeance?

I'm not the one cheering on a white supremacist who was looking to kidnap or execute the Speaker of the House, you psycho.

Jan 10, 2021, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Love it..................... ]

interesting interview with Joe Manchin thismorning. He believes the best route for this country is to just move forward without impeachment, that it would be a distraction to Biden's transition and he already has too much in his plate. And that the proper way to handle this would be through the legal system once trump is out of power. He basically endorsed criminal charges be brought against this president.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 2:52 PM

Jan 10, 2021, 3:05 PM

Careful there: facts, logic and common sense elude these unhinged angry vengeance dogs! Nikki Haley will make it all good in 2024, after the Dems and demented Joe f it up.

Joe has NO idea what he's doing, zero. His vulgar handlers feed his teleprompter and notes (and use some flash cards to keep him half-alert) with THEIR vitriol and Joe reads this crap, squinting all the way (saying: "move it closer"), looking like a confused puppet! Pathetic.

Can't wait for his first unscripted press conference. The REAL Joe will scare the shyt out of anyone watching around the world. Expect to see Dr. Jill at his side, ready to pounce and drag him away when he begins to stutter, get confused and starts losing it!!

You Dems sure know how to pick 'em!! I've heard of dead people voting but never seen one elected! LMAO

Jan 10, 2021, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Love it..................... ]

Too much on his plate!!! Lolololol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 9:48 PM

it is not like he is inheriting a pandemic, a hollowed-out DOJ, among other agencies, and has yet to have a cabinet member appointed. I'd say he has a lot on his plate. He will literally be walking into an empty Whitehouse with no help whatsoever from the previous administration.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 4:38 PM

Coupled with Joe's dementia, this should be the disaster of disaster! SNL will have a ball with him.

Jan 11, 2021, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Love it..................... ]

If you want Trump to go to jail but are just fine with Hillary skating after destroying evidence under fedral subpoena, well... there's a word for that. Hypo-something, I think.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2021, 7:19 PM

What option do they have? More protests? They will lead nowhere and will just helps the Dems in the midterms.

I love Tom Petty too.***

Jan 10, 2021, 10:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 12:25 AM

hey Miura, just an update, the patriot in Pelosi's 'den' had to back down when he got arrested, right now he is he is "down", he is so "down" he might be on the bottom the next few years while freeloading room and board from the state. I assume you are proud.

in fact a lot of your patriots have had to back down while getting arrested, true patriots or idiots?

Webster's
idiot noun
id·?i·?ot | \ ?i-d?-?t \
Definition of idiot
1: a foolish or stupid person
2: a person affected with extreme intellectual disability

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic