Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love America.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

I love America.

Dec 16, 2020, 9:13 AM

Maybe not that much.

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1338523449703206912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1338523449703206912%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fredstate.com%2Fbonchie%2F2020%2F12%2F15%2Fthe-babylon-bee-wins-the-internet-with-eric-swalwell-and-fang-fang-piece-n295127

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love America.

Dec 16, 2020, 9:17 AM

Then why do you support a man who is trying to destroy America for personal gain? He is below a crack dealer at this stage. Anyway....I know we all love America.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 10:10 AM

He donates his salary to a variety of gov bureaus and the MSM, FBI and southern district of NY has stuck a nose in every crack on the man's body and hasn't sniffed the least bit of corruption. He abuses foreign powers so you know they are paying him off.

Everything he does appears to be to protect America from foreign interest and you think he's in it for himself? How, what has he done in self interest other than fighting against the progressive machine?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 10:14 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of all the dumb #### you’ve posted, this takes the cake.***

Dec 16, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: I love America. ]

Re: Of all the dumb #### you’ve posted, this takes the cake.***

Dec 16, 2020, 11:12 AM

You guys say that but never point out one thing he's done other than fighting against your party. You laughed when he threw his hat in the ring and lit in on him like a duck on a junebug as soon as he won the nomination. From there it was nearly three years of Russian collusion then a sham impeachment based on him asking the Ukrainian president about an ongoing investigation involving corruption between the Bidens and Ukrainian crooks.

Now, all of a sudden, you preferred media has noticed that Hunter's laptop is not only real it contains damming evidence that Joe was taking 10% of the money Hunter was getting from a corrupt energy company in Ukraine. The FIB (get it) had that information all along and used the dems like a condom to screw Trump. What the FIB knew would have ended the impeachment hearing before it began.

You are complicit in seeing the truth about all this because of the hate for Trump in your hearts and I'm catching pure hell from you guys for trying to warn you about not only your errors but the evil that lurks in the heart of someone who harbors hate so vile it corrupt one's perception.

Is it any wonder why I read websites which are specifically not NYT, WAPO, PBS or CNN? Evil lurks on each page, an evil which deceives and drags one into deception.

So, did I top the last 'dumb ####,' I posted or shall I shoot for a higher goal? :)

Jesus still loves you, but he’s getting tired of your ####.***

Dec 16, 2020, 11:13 AM

Since when...

Dec 17, 2020, 5:41 PM

did He start putting my mail in your box?

Your ability to process info and reality for that matter

Dec 16, 2020, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: I love America. ]

is off the charts dumb.

One of the biggest con man to ever live has got you all wrapped up.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: I love America. ]

Fluff,

This is part of the reason that 1988 doesn't get the respect that he might otherwise deserve.

Is he really unaware of these Trump scams. (just the tip of the iceberg)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/12/politics/trump-branded-properties-charge-taxpayers-a-million-invs/index.html

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/trump-properties

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/20/trump-businesses-empire-tied-presidency-100496

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/09/04/trump-presidency-spawns-conflicts-of-interest-personal-profits-column/2197263001/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-campaign-hotel-business-profits/

Dec 16, 2020, 12:06 PM

CNN, Politico and USA Today: The epitome of unbiased reporting.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: I love America. ]

The TNet Respect-o-meter:

ClemsonTiger1988®
T3Tiger®
MiuraTiger®
128,327 accounts
tigerdave2®
Tobias27772
Tigerbalm1®
robertn®
spooneye®
FBCoachSC®
Carlsbad®

:)

Dec 16, 2020, 2:09 PM

Dec 17, 2020, 12:32 PM

suck it, I finished one spot ahead you!

and spooneye should be last, he is a bad man.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure if compliment or not

Dec 16, 2020, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: I love America. ]

I’ll take it as a compliment. Thankfully still far away from Miura

@nc_tiger_

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I love America. ]

YES!

In your face FBCoachSC® and Carlsbad®!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I love America. ]

His salary? That's what you are going with? I pay more taxes and his salary. You support somebody who hates America. If you are proud of that, feel free. I can't respect that though. You hate the country. I respect democracy.

Eric Swalwell has been banging a Chinese spy for a decade...

Dec 17, 2020, 11:13 AM

and all you guys can come up with is pointing the finger at someone else? Face the truth, the progressives are in bed with the CCP. You're defending and promoting Swalwell, a man who has sold his birthright as an American for a little tail, a few bucks and a position of power.

He should be in prison but the topic instead is DJT.

It’s funny to see how desperate the Trumpies have gotten.

Dec 17, 2020, 12:44 PM

They’re focused on something that A) wasnt illegal and B) something that ended 5 years ago, and attacking Jill Biden’s degree. And you wonder why America calls you people deplorable

Dec 17, 2020, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I love America. ]

What does, Stallwell or however you spell it have to do with the worst human being that you proudly support? Npbody here is supporting that dude or cares either way.n You proudly support someone who hates America, Dude, you're either stupid...or I guess, yeah you're just stupid. You're a fool. A nice fool though.

Dec 16, 2020, 1:46 PM

That dude might love cheeseburgers more than she loves China. The ole honeypot espionage

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has over $200 million contributions

Dec 16, 2020, 7:33 PM

from you suckers. And you wanna talk about how he has not taken his presidential salary? I hope you can do the math.

And to make an equivalency with the Russian thing versus trying to overthrow an election that has been confirmed by many many republican judges is ridiculous. There actually was evidence with the Russia thing, and he was not totally cleared by Mueller. I agree it was over the top the Democrats attack against him, but it’s not even close to the same thing.

Very disturbing to me that over 70% of Republicans still believe the election was rigged. I don’t know what our country has come to. How you people believe this very corrupt man and not be able to understand how corrupt he is is disturbing to say the least.

Democracy is much more important than policies. Trump is a very dangerous man who would absolutely be a dictator if he could in my opinion. If you don’t understand that he is completely willing to lie if it helps him, you are not paying attention. Republicans should take a long view and understand that the party will be better off without him.

Guessing that’s not for me***

Dec 16, 2020, 9:15 PM

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic