Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love ragging on South Carolina as much as anyone, but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

I love ragging on South Carolina as much as anyone, but...

Jun 25, 2016, 5:12 PM

Don't we need them to be a decent team?

I was thinking about the SEC love most media types seem to have. And beating a 3-9 rival by 5 points didn't help us- it didn't hurt us either.

Personally, I'd love to play them with both teams undefeated to ruin their season. Can you imagine it? The hysteria surrounding the game would be epic. Then Dabo and Co #### all over their dream season. What could they possibly say then? Plus it would strengthen our standing in everyone's eyes, particularly voters and playoff committee's.

Just a DT thought.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

unrealistic.

Jun 25, 2016, 5:16 PM

Never gonna happen. We're talking about USuCk here. Not even remotely possible with them. If it was Wake or Vandy, then it would be possible.

HOPE THEY LOSE AT EVERY THING THEY TRY***

Jun 25, 2016, 5:17 PM

Re: HOPE THEY LOSE AT EVERY THING THEY TRY***

Jun 25, 2016, 5:29 PM

Agreed. Spoken like a true Clemson fan.

enough sewage cannot be dumped on the heads of each one

Jun 25, 2016, 5:20 PM

of their fans....It is my sincerest hope they lose every athletic endeavor and eventually just close up their athletic dept.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I prefer they are always awful year in and year out.

Jun 25, 2016, 5:26 PM

That makes me happier.

Re: I prefer they are always awful year in and year out.

Jun 26, 2016, 8:44 AM

> That makes me happier.

I don't generally post on these topics but +1 to this.

Me too!!!!

No !! We need them to suffer and burn in he!! for eternity.***

Jun 25, 2016, 5:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What he said*********

Jun 25, 2016, 5:33 PM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No !! We need them to suffer and burn in he!! for eternity.***

Jun 25, 2016, 5:39 PM [ in reply to No !! We need them to suffer and burn in he!! for eternity.*** ]

I wish I'd said this (first).

Re: No !! We need them to suffer and burn in he!! for eternity.***

Jun 25, 2016, 7:02 PM [ in reply to No !! We need them to suffer and burn in he!! for eternity.*** ]

Here here. I'm with argonaut. For the better part of about 30 years I never ragged my friends/family/coworkers/neighbors who were LameFlop fans when we dominated them. I was extremely gracious. To a fault.

Never again. They were so over-the-top obnoxious during that 5 year run, I swore before God that if we ever took control of the rivalry again... payback would be a MF. (Not everybody of course, but I made a mental note of who the azzholes were). And for those folks, I will gleefully break off their little beaks with pliers and dip the bloody stumps in acid. And love it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

The reality of it is

Jun 25, 2016, 5:44 PM

A large majority of coot fans don't know how to win with class, I think it's mostly their non-alumni fans. They act like a bunch of braggadocios idiots after a string of wins. I'd rather not listen to them runoff at the mouth and fly their car flags around town on weekdays. I can live with car flags if they're going or coming from a game, but Monday through Friday makes them look just plain stupid. I'd be just fine if they lose them all.

You can't blame them. They aren't accustomed to winning.****

Jun 25, 2016, 5:55 PM

I long for the good ole days...

Jun 25, 2016, 5:45 PM

Of 0-11.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

No. Life is better when they suck.***

Jun 25, 2016, 5:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Jun 25, 2016, 6:46 PM

They're mouthy and obnoxious either way but it's not nearly as bad when they revert back to their normal losing, bottom feeding, perennial doormat ways.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: No. Life is better when they suck.***

Jun 25, 2016, 9:28 PM [ in reply to No. Life is better when they suck.*** ]

^^^^^ YUP. ^^^^^^

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love ragging on South Carolina as much as anyone, but...

Jun 25, 2016, 6:02 PM

I used to think like you then I realized how happy I was when the lost to The Citadel. It was then when I realized life is better when the chickens lose them all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### no. Their arrogance as a fan base makes up for that.

Jun 25, 2016, 6:03 PM

I want them to lose every game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Last year we made it to the National Championship game...

Jun 25, 2016, 6:09 PM

despite defeating 4 different 3-9 teams. We don't need USuCk to win a single game all season.

Besides their despair really hurts those in the media who like to pitch the idea that every team is tough in the mighty SEC. The more they suck the better it is for Clemson. Easy win, state champion, easier in state recruiting, etc.

What is wrong with you?

Jun 25, 2016, 6:09 PM

}%{^{^*

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Jun 25, 2016, 6:22 PM

We N E V E R need for them coots to ever be a decent team. They are more embarrassing to the state of SC as a team that has had a little bit of success than they are as a 3-9 team. They don't know how to accept or deal with success and remain humble at the same time. As a Team that has had some success, they believe they are suppose to arrogant an just plain rude and nasty to the teams that didn't have the same success as them. For some reason, they believe that winners are suppose to have a nasty and distasteful character.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cawks undefeated in late November?

Jun 25, 2016, 6:50 PM

Yeah right!!!

Isnt 3-9 decent for them?

Jun 25, 2016, 6:50 PM

HTH

NO !

Jun 25, 2016, 7:38 PM

I hope they lose every game in every sport - every year. If we want our strength of schedule to look better then let's hope Boston College and Wake Forest can improve.

Re: NO !

Jun 25, 2016, 7:42 PM

They should be on permanent probation from participation in the NCAA except for the wimmens sports.

we need Wake to be decent, screw the Coots!

Jun 25, 2016, 8:06 PM

we need the Cuse to be decent, screw the Coots!

we need BC to be decent, screw the Coots!

we need NC State to be decent, screw the Coots!

hail, let App State beat Harbaugh and Michigan again so they can be decent,

BUT SCREW THE COOTS!

I shore hope that straightened you out....

Re: we need Wake to be decent, screw the Coots!

Jun 25, 2016, 8:08 PM

No, we don't EVER want them to be good. EVER!!!!!! Bunch of dammmmmmmmed chickens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which is why we should drop them and replace them with UGA***

Jun 25, 2016, 8:19 PM

Re: Which is why we should drop them and replace them with UGA***

Jun 25, 2016, 8:23 PM

I'd rather get a home and home with Bama.

You really don't love playing the Coots?******

Jun 25, 2016, 8:25 PM

Jun 25, 2016, 9:10 PM

I would rather have BC, Duke, NC State, Wake, or anyone else have great seasons. I can't ever pull for SuC or The Tarholes in anything, then I hope for a 3-2 win by UNCheat.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2016, 9:32 PM

Yes , frankly we do need the Coots to be good . However , they are not and traditionally are a middling team that struggles for .750 ....and that's where we're at .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 25, 2016, 10:01 PM

Clemson would be best served if we were conference champions at least every other year, and playing for national championships at least every 5 years, and winning national championships at least every 10 years.

What happens at South Carolina is basically irrelevant because we don't compete with them for recruits, except when we are undergoing coaching turnover. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

It would be extremely beneficial for Clemsons longterm financial and on the field-success if:
1. Missouri continues to win the sec east at least every other year while finishing 8-5 or 9-4 with continued losses to Indiana.
2. UGAs record is around 5-7 to 8-5, while Miami gets back to being a player on the national scene.
3. Florida finishes no better than 3rd in the division, and continues to annually get boat-raced by FSU.
4. Tennessee continues to lose to Florida every year, while choking away 4th qtr leads in all their important OOC games.
5. Notre Dame wakes up and joins the ACC.
6. The ACC develops and cultivates competitive depth and nationally intriguing match ups from its traditional football schools.
7. Pitt and Syracuse and Va-tech return to glory. (Pitt needs to dominate Penn State for awhile.)
8. Wake forest is kicked out.

Jun 25, 2016, 10:46 PM

I don't care if they are playing tidily winks, I want the Coots to lose at EVERYTHING!

Nope*****

Jun 26, 2016, 12:43 AM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SC's 0-21 streak was a lifetime highlight for me!

Jun 26, 2016, 8:07 AM

I hope to experience that kind of joy once or twice more before I die.

I pull for SC to win

Jun 26, 2016, 10:04 AM

ZERO games in any sport!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 26, 2016, 10:08 AM

Just for your edification, if you follow "I love ragging on South Carolina as much as anyone" with a "but", then you don't love ragging on them as much as anyone.

Heck No

Jun 26, 2016, 10:08 AM

I do not ever want to see them a$$holes win in anything....I want them to go broke down there in C0cksuckerville.

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Jun 26, 2016, 1:38 PM

> Don't we need them to be a decent team?
>

Yes. You need Strength of Schedule to get to the CFP.

It's like stepping through a pile of cow shot to get to a beautiful girl.

If your a general you understand this....if your a corporal, you do not.

For some people hatred trumps common sense.

Go Tigers National Champions!

Jun 26, 2016, 2:15 PM

Agree, but i would certainly prefer that SOS come from schools like Allbarn, Lville, FSU, heck even the Bees (a pretty good season keeps Pawl Johnson there a few more years, and we love that) if all those schools were able to stay in the 1-2 loss range our SOS is fine. Meanwhile a beat down of Epic proportions of the pride of Cootertown in November to keep them from making a bowl is always a dream, second only to making them 0-12. Hatred... it warms the cockles of my heart!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2016, 2:18 PM

1- we don't need them to do anything but be coots

B- nice pulse coot

4- that's just a TD thought

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be best if scu was ban by the NCAA

Jun 26, 2016, 2:25 PM

from playing in Division 1

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic