Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I listened to SportsTalk with Phil Konblut last evening
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,961

I listened to SportsTalk with Phil Konblut last evening

Sep 6, 2018, 10:56 AM

for the first time. I did not realize how dilusional Gamecocks really are, like some alternate reality, bizarre world they are living in. The co-host, who spews anti-Clemson remarks, asked Will Merritt(the Clemson guest), "So Will, do you think that USuC is now back at the level of Alabama, Ohio State and Clemson?" Why he asked a Clemson guys a question about the Coots is beyond me, but the real laugher is the belief that USuC was ever on Bama's level.

Of course they all predictied USuC wins and Clemson gets upset. Corey Miller was on and I had forgotten how much of an angry homer he could be.

It was enlightening.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I listened to SportsTalk with Phil Konblut last evening

Sep 6, 2018, 11:05 AM

Their hate is their pain and our joy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BUT the chickens did win ONE conference championship.

Sep 6, 2018, 11:07 AM

Sure, it was in 1969 and it was the only one, but they have won one just like Ala..Ohi...Cle...well they have won one.

KornCOOT ?? is acting like total blabbermouths!***

Sep 6, 2018, 11:16 AM

Sep 6, 2018, 11:18 AM

There was a time I listened to his radio show regularly. I became very tired of the same old delusion concerning the SC program and the negative bias towards anything pertaining to Clemson.

UsuK has never BEEN at the level of the other schools

Sep 6, 2018, 11:30 AM

mentioned, so how could they possibly get BACK there? They not only have delusions about the future, they have delusions about the past!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...

Sep 6, 2018, 12:10 PM

What did Will say?

Sep 6, 2018, 12:18 PM

I listened for a few minutes. (I lived in Lexington until 2008, and was relegated to listen to him due to the lesser of evils).

I'm pretty sure Kornblut was buzzed pretty good last night. His feathers were showing a little more than usual. He even cussed a little, which is also unusual.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should first get to back the level of Kentucky***

Sep 6, 2018, 12:55 PM

Re: They should first get to back the level of Kentucky***

Sep 6, 2018, 1:11 PM

When did they get back to the level of the Citadel? Must have been in June, they always seem to peak in June.

Sep 6, 2018, 1:21 PM

Why waste your time? I stopped decades ago! Usuck fans believe incorrectly that their one time glorious streak under the OBC equates to Bama, Clemson and Ohio St. Their utter lack of understanding of being defined an elite program is all the more evident because they think being in the SEC alone puts them there!

What a total laughing stock!!

Sep 6, 2018, 2:29 PM

Phil and that screaming man/girl Will must have corporate direction to force usuc in every conversation about champions, recruiting etc. Case#1: Some basketball recruit cut his list from 4 teams to 3 dropping Michigan St. Well he dropped the coots when he cut it from 9 to 4. Phil had to mention that the coots were in the 9 (already at 3 from 4 mind you) and that they were staying in touch. Oh yeah...Clemson was in the remaining 3. That screaming Will p. Needs to get punched. They stink as a sports talk show unless coots and nascar and GBIII or on your mind 24/7.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,961
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic