Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How can anyone defend Trump?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1,260

How can anyone defend Trump?

Feb 10, 2021, 7:12 PM

Forget the legalitys of whether or not he should be impeached or not. Who really cares at this point.

But I’m curious if any of you Dear Leader Trumpsters out there have any defense of what happened with Trump post election?

The guy is crazy, and if you can’t see it I don’t get it at all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I liked his policies, I like his America first

Feb 10, 2021, 7:17 PM

attitude, I like the way he brought true Patriots together. I like how he went against the grain and took political leaders to task. I also enjoyed how hard the media had to ignore Melania’s grace and how the media had to try so hard to ignore Ivanka’s work with females and STEM programs.

I like how he didn’t forget the little man or the fly over states.

Most of all, I like how he makes little soy boys squirm in their seat and get all worried about the real America taking their seat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I liked his policies, I like his America first

Feb 10, 2021, 7:18 PM

That’s all fine. That was not my question. What do you think of Trump post election?

Probably enjoying golf and more

Feb 10, 2021, 7:21 PM

rest. Probably ready to pounce on the establishment and cause a ripple effect in the media and this Nation.

You completely shred your credibility but call Trump supports “Dear Leader” supporters or whatever. I can just as easily call Obama loyalists Dear Leader Obama followers. It cuts both ways. You are just scared of how Trump can turn moderates into leaders and take down the established swamp creatures.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This has been discussed over and over

Feb 10, 2021, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I liked his policies, I like his America first ]

Re: This has been discussed over and over

Feb 10, 2021, 7:37 PM

T3, I’m not questioning the legality’s of impeachment. That is not the point at all. Who really cares about that. But I just think Trump is not mentally stable. It seems like his defenders just can’t admit that. What happened January 6 in my opinion was led by a very unstable dishonest person. That is my only point.

Feb 10, 2021, 7:45 PM

Feb 10, 2021, 7:50 PM

I agree with that. Hoping the Republican party doesn’t disintegrate and a good candidate will emerge in 2024. I just strongly feel that Donald Trump is an unstable dishonest person, and the Republican Party needs to acknowledge that at some level. Complicated situation though.

Feb 10, 2021, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: This has been discussed over and over ]

its the backbone part that is elusive

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2021, 8:06 PM

Exactly the way I feel.***

Feb 10, 2021, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Re: This has been discussed over and over ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Agreed... Well put.***

Feb 10, 2021, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: This has been discussed over and over ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spot on!***

Feb 10, 2021, 7:54 PM [ in reply to This has been discussed over and over ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Feb 10, 2021, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I liked his policies, I like his America first ]

That’s all fine. That was not my question. What do you think of Trump post election?

That is not what you asked, opants....

Feb 10, 2021, 7:46 PM

Bengaline, it’s so obvious what I asked. I’m curious what you think I did ask instead of that. Go back and read my OP.

Says the guy who wanted to be there.

Feb 10, 2021, 7:25 PM [ in reply to I liked his policies, I like his America first ]

True patriots wink wink.

Re: Says the guy who wanted to be there.

Feb 10, 2021, 7:27 PM

if someone would have said to me, hay lets go to DC on the 6th, i would have jumped in the truck

glad i didnt, it was a set up

Wait a second

Feb 10, 2021, 7:40 PM

are you saying the only reason you didn't go is cause no one invited you? Awwww, Sad ranger.

Re: Wait a second

Feb 10, 2021, 7:49 PM

yes, would have loved to be there and support the best president ever

i dont know anyone who did go, do you?

Re: Wait a second

Feb 10, 2021, 10:21 PM

Everyone I know who was there was on the other side.

I did want to be there to support him.

Feb 10, 2021, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Says the guy who wanted to be there. ]

Did I want to storm the Capitol? No. I had no idea about any of those groups or their intentions. I wanted to go to the rally and make my voice heard. Then I wanted to go and get super drunk at Old Ebbitt and enjoy the day with fellow Trump supporters.

So you're not even able to keep up with this guy?

Feb 10, 2021, 7:32 PM

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt, and assume you're just full of #####.

https://tigernet.com/forum/thread/Whatcha-know-Trump-as-innocent-as-the-driven-snow-2057624?tstart=0

Re: I did want to be there to support him.

Feb 10, 2021, 10:13 PM [ in reply to I did want to be there to support him. ]

Tigermanac around 3 p.m. on Jan. 6: "Yeah! This is payback for the left! This is America! Let's go!"

Tigermanac around 11 p.m. on Jan. 6: "####, those posts aren't gonna age well. Better go delete em."

Tigermanac on Feb. 10: "Bruh, I just wanted to go up there and get drunk and butt pat some of my MAGA bois... that's it."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I like how he lost the Presidency, House & Senate in 4 years

Feb 10, 2021, 7:45 PM [ in reply to I liked his policies, I like his America first ]

and Republicans still can't quit the loser.

I love the affection Republicans have for Trump.

Re: How can anyone defend Trump?

Feb 10, 2021, 7:19 PM

trump is crazy

crazy about america!

best
president
ever

Feb 10, 2021, 7:21 PM

Completely agree.

Feb 10, 2021, 7:32 PM

What you guys can’t seem to grasp is you can’t have a leader that is totally dishonest. Do you think Trump is honest? Really? Has he ever admitted to losing anything is in his entire life?

You are a sucker if you don’t understand that Trump is a liar and a con man. I can agree he had some good ideas, but he cannot be trusted and if you can’t see that you are very naïve.

Feb 10, 2021, 7:42 PM

Trump is no less trustworthy than Biden...

With respect to 6 January, how many of you were there?

As you may recall I had a work trip to DC that day and took two close relatives with me. They went to the rally.

The rally was fine. No one was violent or seemed violent. I and they have been to other events, and this was the same. I heard the capital thing started before Trump finished his speech.

Either way, when it was over, it was over. People mulled about and went back to where they came from, and some went to Ebbit's Grill :)

There was no indication of anything happening, until you could hear sirens. Even then, my folks had no idea what happened until they saw TV coverage, and they were pretty close to the front.

It is complete bullchit to believe you can PROVE he started in insurrection. It is an opinion. If people buy into that and believe there is evidence to prove it, I hope to God they have the chance to lay in the bed they made.

Feb 10, 2021, 8:00 PM

NC, classic case of whataboutism. Tell me how Biden has been as dishonest as Trump?

Not a defender of Biden, but if you are unwilling to acknowledge Trumps dishonesty and instability it tells me you are under his trance.

Trump was so right when he said I can shoot someone on fifth Avenue and my supporters will still support me. Some of you just arent capable of critical thinking when it comes to your evaluation of Trump.

Feb 10, 2021, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: How can anyone defend Trump? ]

i like Rs who fight

Especially when it's with ten year-olds, eh...?***

Feb 10, 2021, 11:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2021, 10:55 PM

This thread is a simple confession that a few trumpers have been conned.

He “ brought true patriots together.“

He “looks out for the little guy”. Are u serious? After 4 years as POTUS u believe he cares about the little guy. God bless you. You’re gonna need it.

How could anyone defend AOC, or Pelosi

Feb 11, 2021, 8:53 AM

Heck, Hitler. They all had/have their defenders.

Generally the more radical a leader (with defenders), the worse shape the democratic nation is in (more desperate).

Reagan was a response to Carter. Obama was a response to Bush. Trump was a response to Obama. Biden is tossing our hands in the air.

Nowhere have we elected a good leader, not since GWB. And we won't because the job turns off good people and only attracts bad people. The office of the President has become a job it was never designed to be. Congress too has ceased being the job it was designed to be, leading to the Presidency being a job it was never intended to be.

The danger lies not in those in power, and among those people represented at the table. The danger lies in those unrepresented, without power or a seat at the table. Good totalitarians know this. Good revolutionaries know this. Populists like Trump know this. We think our problem is the far left, but at the end of the day, it will be the right that wrecks the place. In the US. In other countries, it may very well be reversed. A country could be led by someone far right, and the far right has power and control, but the left has no seat at the table, no power, and the leftist wreck the place. Either way, less and less Americans are represented by more and more radical politicians. That's a huge blinking neon sign for tyrants and others who seek power. Trump pounced on the opportunity. He said what people liked to hear. Heck, I supported his politics. Still do agree with him on most of the issues. That's not the point though. He was an ineffective leader who sought to increase his power (and fame) at the expense of our democratic process. That's bad. Hitler once rose to power using much the same strategy in a nation that was similarly in a bad spot. Just because someone says what you want to hear, doesn't make them a good leader for your nation. Sometimes, it's quite the opposite. Especially the more vulnerable the people are to FINALLY hearing what they want to hear.

When there is no effective outlet for cognitive madisonianism (the political reactions in elections that keeps us in balance), you reach a tipping point. Trump led a movement. He led people. He failed miserably to lead a government. So he attacked it and tried to overthrow it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Article III

Feb 11, 2021, 9:04 AM

Look into it...

The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court. Last check Leahy wasn't on it. Might also want to read the 5th amendment as well..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

The loyalists all seem like weak willed folks

Feb 11, 2021, 9:20 AM

who are still seeking validation and latch onto a leader who appears to be successful or provides something missing in their lives. The politicians are doing it for power and relevance.

I can understand folks voting for Trump because it’s only a two party system and they prefer his policies over the Democrats. People can like and support him without worshipping him. I’m even cool with people defending him against Democrats when they’re acting like fools.

But the folks that worship at the Trump altar need to look inside themselves for what’s missing. Even crazier watching people that didn’t like him during the primaries are now drunk with the supposed power. People are strange.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1,260
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic