Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden Crime Family has another email problem
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1,198

Biden Crime Family has another email problem

Dec 16, 2020, 1:53 PM

Biden went on to note that Bobulinski had "sent a request to Dong Gongwen [Gongwen Dong] and Director Zang for the funding of the $10 MM USD wire."

"I would appreciate if you will send that quickly so we can properly fund and operate Sinohawk," Biden wrote.

"I am sure you have been well briefed by our dear friend Director Zang on the political and economic connections we have established in countries where you are interested in expanding during the coming months and years," he continued. "I look forward to our next meeting."

The $10M was never sent, but Come On Man! How has HUNTER BIDEN established political connections w/o daddy big guy? I'm sure we'll hear the "there's no proof of wrong-doing chorus" again by the libbies.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-letter-chinese-cefc-chairman-wire-request

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMG THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE SMOCKING GUB!!***

Dec 16, 2020, 1:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like how you guys complain about all the sheeple being

Dec 16, 2020, 2:49 PM

taken for a ride by the Mainstream Media, and then use phrases like "The Biden Crime Family", without any trace of irony.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're a fake news sheeple who has not done their research.***

Dec 16, 2020, 2:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're a fake news sheeple who has not done their research.***

Dec 16, 2020, 5:07 PM

drake,

Please - share with us.

^^^Also a fake news sheeple unable to do research.^^^***

Dec 17, 2020, 8:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How has Ivanka established political and business connections w/o

Dec 16, 2020, 2:52 PM

daddy?

Hint: if you’re the kid of someone rich or famous, you have access to things others don’t. Be that jobs, connections, capital, etc.

Hunter Biden absolutely got the jobs and connections he has because of his dad. Unfortunately for you Trumpies, that’s not illegal. Furthermore, even if he did do something illegal, he’s not in office so I don’t really give a dammn. Good thing Joe Biden ran, and not Hunter Biden, otherwise we would have yuge issues.

Re: How has Ivanka established political and business connections w/o

Dec 16, 2020, 2:56 PM

how would have Kamala without spreading her legs?

Oh wait, she is black, we cannot say that.....now I am racist

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 3:04 PM

You're that big of a scumbag to say that? How do you know how she got where she is? You're such a loser. Yet, you support a dude who cheats on his wife and family with #### stars. You seem like a quality dude. What's it like to be you?

Have you all been in meetings with Ivanka?

Dec 16, 2020, 3:06 PM

do you know how well she articulates a business plan? No, but you all slam her and just say its all her dad.

Give up the victim rant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have you all been in meetings with Ivanka?

Dec 16, 2020, 3:14 PM

Actually, I hate met her at Trump National Doral. Yeah, I kind of know the family better than you do. My Mom was ivited. I went. One thing I can say is, you're a complete moron. I guarantee 100%, your wife is dumping you. That's a lock. Remember I said that. It's going to cost you a fortune. You're a scumbag. It will be funny around here. I give it 4 years max.

wow..that escalated quickly***

Dec 16, 2020, 3:16 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wow..that escalated quickly***

Dec 16, 2020, 3:19 PM

I didn't. He is the one call the VP a #####. I just commented. It was already escalated. He took it there. I thought that's where we were going??

I dunno.

Dec 16, 2020, 3:25 PM

Seems like y'all were talking about VP's and POTUS daughters and then the next thing you know you're saying he's going to get dumped by his wife.

How'd it get there?

Re: I dunno.

Dec 16, 2020, 3:28 PM

Sorry. I am old school. I just don't call chicks ###### who are on the wrong political side for no reason. What a loser scumbag thing to do. So, once that happened, I guess we can say anything. Yeah, he will get dumped within 4 years max. I guarantee it. You can't be that big of a ###### and maintain. Just reality.

You are an old fashioned fcking dckhead

Dec 16, 2020, 8:22 PM

Period. You never stepped foot on Doral, except maybe as a caddy. LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe5eL8LQdY0

Dec 16, 2020, 3:45 PM [ in reply to wow..that escalated quickly*** ]

Dec 16, 2020, 8:40 PM

I wonder where Manic ranks on Carl's list.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Have you all been in meetings with Ivanka? ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Dec 16, 2020, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Have you all been in meetings with Ivanka? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Have you all been in meetings with Ivanka? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Cool? Now back on topic***

Dec 16, 2020, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: How has Ivanka established political and business connections w/o ]

Re: Cool? Now back on topic***

Dec 16, 2020, 4:35 PM

Right. I'll start. Joe Biden is seriously compromised and will never stand up to President for Life Xi. Say what you will about Trump, but at least he took on Bejing when no one else would dare.

Still off topic, but at least you were closer than your buddy.***

Dec 16, 2020, 6:22 PM

Dec 16, 2020, 5:09 PM [ in reply to Re: How has Ivanka established political and business connections w/o ]

Manac,

I don't think that your post is racist. However, it is misogynist because you cannot imagine how a professional woman might advance her career without using sex.

That is not to say that you are not also a racist - it is merely not evident from THIS post.

Dec 16, 2020, 6:28 PM

It shows his views of a certain segment of the population. It's pretty sad. If we are taking the gloves off, than anyone can say anything. Trump's America.

Re: Biden Crime Family has another email problem

Dec 16, 2020, 5:06 PM

NC,

Is it really too much to ask to wait for the investigations to finish their work before you jump to conclusions ?

Dec 16, 2020, 8:31 PM

Ahem, can you please cite the conclusion I made? I guess it's in the thread subject.

But if I intended to write a conclusion it would be this is yet another piece to a larger puzzle with all pieces telling the same story of pay-to-play and influence peddling. But the entire puzzle will probably never be fully put together. The guilty will get away with it, just like Hillary. The media and the sheep will be able to say "no proof of wrongdoing" and the corruption continues with the MSM looking the other way.

The "Biden Crime Family" remark is made tongue-in-cheek - a play on Giuliani. I actually find it funny because it's pretty far out there, but I loved hearing him say it so many times!

I don't dislike Joe Biden as a person or candidate. But, I hate/despise/etc. with all my inner being the politically correct progressive movement full of all of its bullchit.

So because Trump didn’t get charged or whatever, you think that’s evidence he did

Dec 17, 2020, 8:43 AM

nothing wrong. But if Biden doesn’t get charged, you will say you know he’s corrupt anyway? Makes sense

Also, what does this have to do with the politically correct progressive movement?

Dec 17, 2020, 11:15 AM

Facts are a real problem for you guys. The only way you seem to be able to deal with them is to simply pretend they're not true:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/china-grants-18-trademarks-in-2-months-to-trump-daughter

DJT currently pays more in taxes to China than he does the

Dec 17, 2020, 11:29 AM

US, helping bankroll the CCP instead of our national defense.

Your delusional denial is delightful. Wildly hypocritic, but delightful.

Carry on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1,198
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic